PDA

View Full Version : got myself into such a state at the moment

Liziik
14-12-12, 16:44
I have got myself into such a state today! :weep: i have this abscess in my jaw/gum area and even though i started taking antibiotics yesterday im panicking convinced its going to kill me im getting so down about it to :weep: my worry is, i have been told the abscess is in my jaw area but there is no known cause neither can you actually see it just pain...constant pain and aching. I just dont know what to do all im doing at the moment is crying about it wishing it would go away. i should say i havnt yet seen my dentist im going there wednesday but i have seen a doctor who was the one who said it was an abscess. Why am i so scared :weep: xx i hope someone reply's could really do with cheering up xx

Thumbelina
14-12-12, 17:09
Hi Liziik,
I had a really creepy spot on the inside of my arm last week. You normally get them only on your face. I just ignored it... It's gone now..
Before I had white patches all over my throat for weeks, and it wasn't hurting or anything - even docs couldn't say what was that. Just while anx times sometimes your body reacts to some things differently so that's how I explain it. If you take antibitics it should be fine within few days. You will be fine, don't worry....:flowers:

Liziik
14-12-12, 17:19
Thank you thumbalina i think its just the fact with health anxiety some people dont have anyone they can talk to, so you end up talking to yourself and then convincing yourself its something more than it is, if i could see it even if it was a big lump on my face i would be fine because i can see it but as i cant and its inside where my jaw is and there is no sign of it just pain it drives me mad. thank you for replying though hun means alot xx

joejoe
14-12-12, 17:34
i have had that in the mouth many times its due to stress stress really has a way of causing real physical symptoms doctors know what they are talking about and would have known straight away if it was anything worse, trust me that what you describe is just annoying not life threatening in anyway, i get them all the time and being a worry person my self that wouldn't even worry me relax don't google it and enjoy your weekend