PDA

View Full Version : Going crazy over my health worries...

Lunabell
14-12-12, 20:21
Hi, I am at my wits end and I don't know what to do...

I didn't get my period last month which is the first for me (not pregnant). I been having pain in my ovary area (right) that sometimes goes into the left and pain in my lower back. It's also very very painful to have sex..

I went to a gyno and she felt around and said it felt like she felt a cyst. I had a pap smear (my first one and I am 25 =/) . I started birth control to help with the cyst/pain but I keep thinking the worst..

I can't stop looking up cervical and ovarian cancer, i feel angry, I cry, I feel sick, I can't sleep. I feel like I am going insane and my husband is starting to get sick of me acting like this...

I had my ultrasound on Tuesday and the person doing it said she didn't see any cysts but the results still need the doctor to look them over.

I also noticed I have been peeing more but yet I have been barely drinking and my pee is pale. I am now convinced I have kidney disease and I am starting to panic really bad.

I just have myself convinced I have cancer/kidney disease and that I am dying...

Em84
14-12-12, 20:30
Hey Hun

Did they say anthing to you about Ectopic Pregnancy or a possibiliy?

x

Lunabell
14-12-12, 20:33
I am not pregnant.