PDA

View Full Version : Chest ache, can someone please try and put my mind at rest

AliceDyer
14-12-12, 22:58
Hi all I haven't been on here in awhile as I've tried to stop myself searching when I have a problem.
The past few days when I've woken I've had a really achey chest kind of in the middle and under both breasts. Once I've been up awhile and stretched out abit it's improved. I notice a light pain when I've been in the same position for a long time for example sitting and then getting up and stretching, I'm really freaking out I've had a really rough weak with worring and I am an awful worrier. Has anyone else had this could be how I've slept, or the cold weather we have am I tensing up?

Stomach pain-think I have stomach cancer
Pulse is slightly fast-Heart problems
Headache-Tumour

Yesterday I twisted my leg funny and was convinced I had broken my knee. I'm awful and I know my friends are getting sick of me always convinced I have something awful wrong with me

Mark13
14-12-12, 23:25
Stomach pain - anxiety
Fast pulse - anxiety
Headache - anxiety

Those are vastly the most logical causes of your symptoms, unless you have health history you haven't told us about.

All the fears you have - these illnesses are very rare, the odds are stacked against you getting any of them. Believe in the big percentages :)

Welcome to the forum, BTW :)

Michellie
15-12-12, 00:26
I get the same pain n sometimes it's in my back too, I put it down to a cold on my chest or my anxiety are bad, as I'm talking to you rite now I have chest pains n bad palpitations but I've had a bad week and I've noticed when my anxiety starts to calm down I get my chest pains and palpitation a few days later, which is right on cue. Hope u feel better soon xxx