PDA

View Full Version : MILD headache issue REALLY NEED RESPONSE

violet33
15-12-12, 01:28
OK I know I've posted here before about mild headaches , & I've ALREADY SEEN EVERY DR u could think of. It's not Thank God, serious or neurological. They think its sinus/tension. I think that's true. Now I've been noticing something different. I had MILD headache earlier today, & then I had to go out & it was in 40's but brisk. ( I mean Fahrenheit not Celsius ). Whatever I felt in head vanished. This has happened before also. Sometimes a warm environment clears head issue too. Conversely, sometimes head issue is aggravated by warm or cold. Does anyone know what this sounds like or had anything like this? NOT ASKING FOR MEDICAL ADVICE. Just trying to figure it out. PLEASE DO NOT SUGGEST DRS. I've already done it & they KNOW NOTHING. Please respond as soon as possible. Thank You! P.S. I AM SO TIRED OF THIS AFTER 17 MONTHS OF THIS!

Anxious_gal
15-12-12, 10:32
Well cold air or ice lacks can reduce headaches.
But sometimes I get headaches from breathing in Ice cold air! I don't know if it happens anyone else and I have thought maybe its sinuses.

I get warm air could lossen up the stuff in your sinuses causing it to shift which could cause a headache. I know when my sinuses get blocked, I can feel popping and movement follwed by pain.

Baggs
15-12-12, 11:06
Hi Violet,
On the one hand you agree with the doctors diagnoses that your headaches are sinus/tension, then you go on to say that doctors know nothing. The truth is that doctors don't know everything. And they can't fix everything. I've had head pressure for years, I've learned to live with it. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

violet33
15-12-12, 11:30
I am not contradicting myself as I seem to suggest. The drs are guessing sinus/ tension because of symptoms & not finding anything else. I say they don't know anything because after almost a yr & a half, they can't give me a definitive answer. I rarely take pain killers because they're not really needed, but this is annoying to live with & it appears I'm stuck with this, possibly for life.

Mark13
15-12-12, 12:51
I've been going out walking in the cold air a lot lately and it regularly gives me a headache.

Also seems to irritate my sinuses too. In fact I have sinus pain near my eye at the moment, had it for 3 days, but no "popping" or movement as AnxiousGal.

I'm just trying not to shake my head because it causes sinus pain :)