PDA

View Full Version : Feeling sorry for myself :(

Munchlet
15-12-12, 08:27
I'm really struggling at the moment, I know it's probably all down to the fact I have a hospital appt on Monday which I'm really scared about but I don't think my anxiety has been this bad for a long while.

I am on fluoxetine but it's not even touching it at the moment, I'm constantly feeling on edge and emotional, little appetite, racing heart, nausea not sleeping and when I do waking up all the time.

I hate feeling like this, I'm on antibiotics for a UTI and I've just finished those but still feel like I've got a UTI so I'm now worrying about that, but last night I went out for a few drinks with friends and actually started to relax a bit and all my UTI symptoms dissapeared!!! So I think those symptoms could be anxiety as well.

Oh god just wish I could get a grip.

justina
15-12-12, 08:47
Sorry to read that you are feeling just as bad as I am... :(
I keep thinking about my kids having to grow up without me... I am so stressed about Tuesday, so afraid of getting the results, so afraid it's cancer :(

I think you are right about your symptoms and anxiety...when you relaxed you didn't notice them, which is good...
I am so wound up all the time, I actually feel that having a drink takes me down to normal! Makes me more rational...

Thinking of you until monday:bighug1:

Munchlet
15-12-12, 08:54
HI Justina

Thanks for the reply, we are in the same boat at the moment!

I keep telling myself I just need to try and calm down but when you are in that state of constant anxiety it's easier said than done.

As much as I am petrified about going to the hospital I just want it over and done with now as I hate the hanging around and not knowing.

Sending you hugs for Tuesday when you get your results, which I'm sure will be fine. :bighug1:

almamatters
15-12-12, 16:02
Good luck for your hospital appointment Munchlet :hugs:

Justina hoping for a positive outcome with your results :hugs: