PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone = )

XJMatt
15-12-12, 23:18
Hello all,my name is Matthew, i didn't see this thread right away oops! :scared15:, i decided to get myself signed up after so long of reading the posts on this site for help :). I've been a long term sufferer of depression,anxiety,Health paranoia (or hypochondriac for a better word) ever since i was a teen. From panic attacks to the uncomfortable effects that come with the above, i have been on Amitriptyline and Citalopram..both in varying doses, and what fun those little tablets were!

And i have to say, this site looks really well run and looked after, kudos! :yesyes:

Baggs
15-12-12, 23:20
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help here as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Sparkle1984
15-12-12, 23:25
Welcome to the site, Matthew. I'm sure you'll find plenty of help here, as I certainly have. :)

XJMatt
15-12-12, 23:27
Ta' very much Baggs :)

---------- Post added at 23:27 ---------- Previous post was at 23:26 ----------

Welcome to the site, Matthew. I'm sure you'll find plenty of help here, as I certainly have. :)

Ooh and you Sparkle thankyou!, well on me' way with having a read of a few threads :D

nomorepanic
15-12-12, 23:29
Hi XJMatt

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

XJMatt
15-12-12, 23:37
Thankyou NMP :)

Mark13
16-12-12, 01:06
Welcome to the forum Matthew, I'm sure you find lots of support here.

Mark