PDA

View Full Version : I'm desparate...BRAIN, STOP IT!!

kayj44
16-12-12, 10:16
Hello again.. sorry I keep posting.
I just need help ASAP and my mom is tired of listening to all my nonesense but I really don't know what to do! showthread.php?t=126318 this is my first thread.
Yesterday was a nightmare, this head pressure makes me feel like my head's gonna explode. I used to never wear my glasses (-3.5) and now I have to suddenly wear them all the time cause I feel like if I don't I'll get all dizzy and have vision problems. I feel like it's hard to raise my eyebrows because of the pressure, I get this weird headache that lasts for a short while then floats away, my eyes feel funny and my shakiness won't let me be. Heck, even if I press on my face a bit it feels a bit numb after a couple of seconds. it feels like I'm still pressing on it! My lips feel numb even though when I touch them they're not- and my ears feel stuffed but I might be sick cause my nose feels kind of stuffed too -
Yesterday night I had a small anxiety attack because I started feeling dizzy and unwell again and I kept on telling myself that nothing would happen but I couldn't stop panicking. I managed to fall asleep but I woke up at 9am from a nightmare: it was about me panicking. I thought I had a brain tumor cause I was hearing strange sounds and couldn't talk or hear!

Great, now I'm scared that I'll forget how to talk or lose my head or have hearing problems! this needs to stop, I need a MRI an X-RAY I WANT SOMEONE TO ASSURE ME THAT I'M OKAY cause I really don't feel this way!!

Mark13
16-12-12, 18:08
It could be sinusitis, that would cause pressure and facial pain / numbness. Especially considering that you have stuffiness too.

If you're having eye trouble you may want to visit your optician. Not only will he check your vision you should get a health check too (if it's the same in your country). Opticians can diagnose any undue pressure in your head as it would affect your optic nerves (not that you have anything to worry about, but going there as well as your Doctor might put your mind at rest).