PDA

View Full Version : Good news!

Elle-Kay
24-08-06, 14:22
I'm so excited today! This morning I went to my first appointment with one of the community psychiatric nurses, after being referred by my Dr a couple of weeks ago (they had had a cancellation, and so I was able to see them even earlier than planned!), and she has agreed that I am a good candidate for CBT and that she will refer me. As I am getting married next August, I was concerned about the length of the waiting list (she mentioned a time frame of 6 months), so she spoke to the CBT counsellor there and then, who said that actually I should receive an appointment within 12-16 weeks! :) I'm really looking forward to it now. I was hanging my liver out to be referred to CBT as I'd heard such good things, and I'm so pleased it is working out (so far!)

Leah x

--- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

polly daydream
24-08-06, 16:20
Hi Leah, thats wonderfull news, I'm really pleased for you. Hopefully you can start to look forward to your wedding.

Take care,

Polly x

manmoor
24-08-06, 20:26
Hi Leah,

What great news. I'm so pleased for you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

jodie
24-08-06, 20:56
hi leah

aww thats realy good you will have to let us all know how it gose

good luck

jodie xx

nomorepanic
24-08-06, 20:57
Great news Leah!

Hope it goes well for you - let us know

Nicola

missacorah
25-08-06, 21:46
Hi Leah - I have just been referred for CBT so would especially love to hear how you get on. I have been given a similar timescale to wait for - good luck -hope it all works out for you!

Piglet
25-08-06, 23:43
Nice one Leah!:D

Love Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Elle-Kay
29-08-06, 16:50
Thanks everyone, I'm actually really looking forward to it which I think is positive in itself :)

I'll let you all know how I get on.

Leah x

--- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

tnt808
29-08-06, 20:03
Great news Leah. I wish you the best.

Good luck,

Tina