PDA

View Full Version : Thought I was "all clear?!'

Orange Lightning
17-12-12, 01:03
Woken up just now by a feeling of numbness in my left arm and leg plus heavy shivering on.the left side. I just had ECGs today; were they wrong?? Petrified my heart is at risk after all..!!

nomorepanic
17-12-12, 01:08
I get this and am being treated for it. If you have chest pain as well then you need treatment. If it is just arm pain there are loads of reasons for it that are non fatal / non emergency

Orange Lightning
17-12-12, 01:20
There is a little pain between my ribs in the centre of the chest, but I have had this for a while. Scared to death; my parents don't believe me, the shivering and heaviness is worse, I'm getting nauseous and standing doesn't help. Why would my ECgs not find something as major as this?! :(

nomorepanic
17-12-12, 01:30
The ECG has not found anything because it is highly unlikely to be your heart - it sounds like good old anxiety to me

Anxious_gal
17-12-12, 02:16
Were you sleeping funny?
I often wake up with numb arms, if you slept funny for a long while it can make the mucle tired so it starts to shake.

The shaking can be anxiety too.

Orange Lightning
17-12-12, 11:08
I was q little to relieve the paulin. Today my symptoms have done a U turn; I lost my appetite, have a funny feeling centre-right of my chest and numbness in my neck and left arm continues.I also have trouble feeling my heartbeat and my HR is slow considering how anxious I am. Sadly I couldn't take the stress so I googled what could be wrong - adding 'anxiety' to my keywords - and found this horrible article:

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/displayarticle.asp?xfile=/data/theuae/2011/December/theuae_December65.xml&section=theuae

---------- Post added at 11:08 ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 ----------

I was q little to relieve the paulin. Today my symptoms have done a U turn; I lost my appetite, have a funny feeling centre-right of my chest and numbness in my neck and left arm continues.I also have trouble feeling my heartbeat and my HR is slow considering how anxious I am. Sadly I couldn't take the stress so I googled what could be wrong - adding 'anxiety' to my keywords - and found this horrible article:

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/displayarticle.asp?xfile=/data/theuae/2011/December/theuae_December65.xml&section=theuae

Mark13
17-12-12, 13:41
That link you posted contains an opinion from one Doctor, published in his LOCAL paper.

You can't take that seriously, do you really think there'd be ONE obscure article on the web if it was true.

Dr.Google is not your friend....we are :winks: