PDA

View Full Version : Lump

DreamsInSpace2
17-12-12, 12:13
I am really worried. I am aware of the changes of the cervix etc. when it comes to your period and so forth and have often checked it for around a year maybe more therefore very aware of how it feels. I am aware how it feels when lower, higher and so forth and know what its like when I am due a period and often used it as an indicator so when I felt it this morning I got a fright when I felt a lump on it. It is round, bumpy and very hard. It has never ever been there before and as I said I am always checking this area of me (sorry if that is weird or something though just read in a magazine it is recommended you do anyways) but yeah this gave me a fright, had no idea what it was and it's still there. I don't remember when I last checked maybe 2-3 weeks ago and I am scared to be honest. I am really frightened in case it is something to worry about, all sorts of thoughts running through my head. It's pea sized and protrudes slightly. I felt it this morning when I awoke and checked it before as I remembered it after reading the magazine article and checked again, still there and now I am getting lower cramps in uterine area after feeling for it again. I am so worried and hope it is nothing to worry about and just a cyst or something. i did notice a change in smell of discharge few days back which is making me even more paranoid. I hope it's nothing. I had a doctors appt booked this morning to talk about fatigue I experience sometimes but I keep cancelling last minute because I am Emetophobic and petrified at the moment of germs so finding it a real battle to get to the doctors but I am really worried bout this but I am worried bout germs too. I don't know what to do. Has anyone ever had anything similar? I am really paranoid and scared. i am 20. Praying it is nothing.

Pinkbrenda2012
17-12-12, 15:03
im sure it is fine if you are still worried go to the doctor and get an examination done. your body changes all the time and things can appear and disappear before you know it. I have had many problems with cysts and even had an ovary removed but i'm ok and i'm sure you are too x

DreamsInSpace2
17-12-12, 15:27
Thank you. Hope you are right.. I really worry about things like this hoping its nothing and will be fine. xx