PDA

View Full Version : Ineed of some help!!:-(

casswhite
17-12-12, 12:51
Hello
Im really finding it hard at the moment its more my mental state it keeps spiraling out of control!!. Only i would say the past few days my minds saying why should i bother whats the point :-(. When i get in this state i cant reason with myself im just bombaded with this thought, it does frighten me because i worry for my own and others safety!!.

Could i have a word of wisdom from anyone because im very lonely in this head of mine :-(

Cass

vitabelle
17-12-12, 13:00
you are not alone at all. I know how you feel I am also having these feeling, I feel numb at the moment and like I will never get better. it is scary but you have to keep telling yourself that with hard work it will get better.

I know how hard that is but its something to hold onto. do you know what has brought this on lately xx

Baggs
17-12-12, 22:44
Sometimes the best we can do is just keep putting one foot in front of the other. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Annie0904
18-12-12, 09:08
I am feeling the same at the moment, we just have to keep telling ourselves it will get better, because it will! :hugs:

Mark13
18-12-12, 13:57
I may be just repeating the other posters' comments, but if it helps (as it does for me) try to remember that you will get better. What you have is an illness. It affects your thinking and reasoning, but it's an illness and you will get better from it.