PDA

View Full Version : Can you get pregnant from sexual intrusive thoughts?

SweetCandy
17-12-12, 13:17
Hey there people. Merry Christmas and happy new year. I am a 15 yo girl and have pure o ocd and a irrational fear of pregnancy. I have never engaged in any kind of sexual activity. I have unwanted sexual intrusive thoughts(in flashes), and my phobia make me fear that these thoughts could became reality and make me pregnant. Like if i have a thought of "i had sex" then it could actually became real. :( i am really scared. I keep doing rituals but sometimes it only make the thoughts worse, but if i dont then my mind will keep telling me "u will be pregnant'! I want to stop all these and i know i need to face my fears, but i need to know that there's not going to have negative consequences if i ignore theae horrible thoughs! Please help me!! Thanks before hand! :)

Elle-Kay
17-12-12, 13:35
No. Definitely, absolutely, certainly not.

---------- Post added at 13:35 ---------- Previous post was at 13:32 ----------

In fact, I see that you've already been told this in one of your other threads on the same subject, and have in fact already confirmed that you yourself know this... (see below)

I don't know why I even have this paranoia because I didn't do anything wrong, so it's not possible at all.

SweetCandy
17-12-12, 14:03
Yes, my logical mind actually knows that. :P but I just need someone else to tell me that, because I always doubt what I tell myself. Thanks a lot for your reply! :D

Pinkbrenda2012
17-12-12, 14:58
Hi if you keep telling yourself it is actually impossible for you to be or get pregnant unless a mans semen is involved it will help your mindset. keep repeating it over and over and soon you will just start to believe this. when that time comes and you do find someone special to have sex with just remember to use condoms and get on the pill double protected from pregnancy. i don't quite understand why you are so scared of this??? I have the fear of going out alone but everyday i try to rationalize and stand up to it hope you can do the same and good luck x:yesyes: