PDA

View Full Version : Mild headache issue needs response

violet33
17-12-12, 18:26
OK I am here again. I know lately it's been frequent. Now I have said I feel drs don't know much & I am mainly referring to my situation because they've had SO LITTLE info for me it's shocking, but there have been a FEW drs that have given me a bit of insight, but not solutions. Today I actually went to my dr because yesterday I was getting painful pressure in ears when bending down & in temples & forehead too. It was extending a little to back of head but didn't feel like pressure in back. It was like a MILD raw feeling. Dr said raw feeling in back of head is sinus too. He said there are sinus cavities in BACK of head. It seems a lot of people don't know this, probably because its not as common. Dr didn't prescribe antibiotics because theres no infection. He says it is all allergy related. I get an occasional sinus infection, but not usually. An allergist told me about sinus cavities back of head too. So now I'm trying to pinpoint what I'm allergic to. Has anyone here ever heard of sinus cavities in back of head & also it causing ear pressure? I don't usually get ear pressure when bending. That was yesterday & now no ear or facial pressure or that back of head feeling. I want to figure out what allergies I have to address them. Allergy tests were inconclusive. Could someone please get back to me as soon as possible. P.S. I've heard headaches .& sinus problems are common after menopause due to low estrogen. Anyone know anything about that? Thank You.

vitabelle
17-12-12, 23:13
Ive often had pains in the back of my head and have been told it could be linkdd to sinuses. Its very uncomfortable x