PDA

View Full Version : So... Christmas??

Hypo
17-12-12, 22:31
My anxiety always gets high this time of year. It's like my brain gives me something to worry about every time I start feeling happy. I was so looking forward to it and being with my children and hubby but now I am more worried about not being able to see a GP should I wake up with cancer :unsure:

I have a GP appointment on wed to get some new meds I need to help while starting my new anti D's so I will show him the newest thing I am worried about but I will probably find something else.

My smear test results are due on Xmas eve too :huh: also the day I have my best friends wedding.

So how are you all doing? do you have a plan on how to get through the christmas period?

Mark13
17-12-12, 22:35
It's probably the least stressful time for us.

Put a few decorations up, send a couple of cards, go for a nice long walk on Christmas day. Sorted :)

malibupete
17-12-12, 22:40
Once I'm home for the holidays and I know my mum's there and everything, I'll be more relaxed. My worry is having a heart attack or something before I go home (I've been having left arm pains for ages) and ruining everyone's Christmas (and my own, should I make it). Somehow the knowledge that I'm surrounded by family is quite comforting compared to the houseshare I'm in here in London.