PDA

View Full Version : Hello Guys Im Joseph From England

HotLad86
18-12-12, 00:33
Hiya iv come too this site as it was recommended by my theripist iv been suffering with health anxiety real bad since april following the death of our little boy and then my father inlaw 2 months later....Its really crippled me Iv had every Symptom in the book you name it iv had it..Iv been off work sick with it its at the point where im scared too go out as i feel so ill....Blimey sorry im going on abit now. Iv started 50mg sertrline today just hope it dont make me feel worse than i already do.. I really wanna get into chat if theres away so i dont have too wait 5day please help im really need this surport...And wanna share with other people and how they manage day too day linving...

Regards Joseph

nomorepanic
18-12-12, 00:43
Hi JOSEPH1855

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

rcs
18-12-12, 00:46
Hello Joseph, I am also new to this forum and been having a crap couple of weeks with severe anxiety but not as bad as you have had the last year i hope one day you will find solace for your bereavements and some peace. My father died when i was 16 and i never got any therapy for it until my late 30's so you are going in the right direction.

Regards Bob

Mark13
18-12-12, 01:00
Hi Joseph

Welcome to the forum.

HotLad86
18-12-12, 01:19
Hello Joseph, I am also new to this forum and been having a crap couple of weeks with severe anxiety but not as bad as you have had the last year i hope one day you will find solace for your bereavements and some peace. My father died when i was 16 and i never got any therapy for it until my late 30's so you are going in the right direction.

Regards Bob

Hello Bob

Firstly thanks for your reply :)
Im sorry too hear you losing your father at such a young age my partners sister is 16yrs old cant begin too know how that must feel. I see what a mess they are tho. Rips a family apart. Thanks for the kind words hope too catch you in chat once i can get in there...
Sorry too hear about your severe anxiety mate i can share with you the pain it cause man i feel for you truely doo.
Regards Joseph

---------- Post added at 01:19 ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 ----------

Hi Joseph

Welcome to the forum.

Hiya thanks very much :D

Col
18-12-12, 09:56
Hi Joseph, :welcome:.

Soo sorry , really am 4 U! I've got kids , that's all I'm gonna say ~ my heart goes out 2 you.

I am sure you'll get loads of great advice & support on NMP.

Annie0904
18-12-12, 11:09
Joseph, so sorry to hear about your little boy, life doesn't seem fair sometimes. I am sure you will find lots of support here. We are all going through anxiety for various reasons and some just 'because' but we are all here to help and support each other. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

HotLad86
18-12-12, 14:52
Hi Joseph, :welcome:.

Soo sorry , really am 4 U! I've got kids , that's all I'm gonna say ~ my heart goes out 2 you.

I am sure you'll get loads of great advice & support on NMP.

Hiya thanks for your knind words..

---------- Post added at 14:52 ---------- Previous post was at 14:48 ----------

Joseph, so sorry to hear about your little boy, life doesn't seem fair sometimes. I am sure you will find lots of support here. We are all going through anxiety for various reasons and some just 'because' but we are all here to help and support each other. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ino it dont..The thing is tho we go though these terrible times but seemed too get punished further with mental health problems this anxiety has really affected my life i hate myself atm been off sick since april cant surrport my family and putting on weight and having too deal with the symptoms its shear hell. Thanks or the hugs btw needed for real.

Annie0904
18-12-12, 15:03
I have been off work since June. Don't beat yourself up over it, it is an illness and you need time to heal and things will get better. You have gone through a lot. Have you had any counselling? Maybe cognitive behaviour therapy will help you. I am at the top of the waiting list for therapy and really want to get started with it. :bighug1: Would love to give you a real hug but you will have to make do with virtual ones :)

ElizabethJane
18-12-12, 15:25
:welcome::welcome::welcome:Dear Joseph I'm sorry that you have been bereaved. You will find support here. Welcome. EJ

HotLad86
18-12-12, 15:46
:welcome::welcome::welcome:Dear Joseph I'm sorry that you have been bereaved. You will find support here. Welcome. EJ

Hiya so am i hun...Thanks i hope too find surport and even help others really wish i didnt have too wait 5 days for chat tho..

---------- Post added at 15:44 ---------- Previous post was at 15:32 ----------

I have been off work since June. Don't beat yourself up over it, it is an illness and you need time to heal and things will get better. You have gone through a lot. Have you had any counselling? Maybe cognitive behaviour therapy will help you. I am at the top of the waiting list for therapy and really want to get started with it. :bighug1: Would love to give you a real hug but you will have to make do with virtual ones :)

Ah have you really do you find it makes you get in too abit of depression too not having a routine like...I was working 70hrs aweeks and loved every second of it now im doing nothing hate it my partner has severe depression after losing our boy and her father who was only 54 i kept it all in too surrport her its like a hell house here full of doom and gloom. Cant go out as im so overtaken with this anxiety i see nobody anymore....Yea i finaly have a theripist she come round every few weeks too my house also got a surport worker who iv seen once...i started on meds yesturday also..sertraline hope it helps too settle the symptoms....Btw hope you get help yourself soon hun cant say its helped me a great deal yet takes time i guess...

---------- Post added at 15:46 ---------- Previous post was at 15:44 ----------

Hiya thanks for the welcome message :)

shipmate
18-12-12, 16:35
:) in our thoughts take one day at a time
kind regards

Annie0904
18-12-12, 16:43
Joseph, I can't begin to imagine what you and your wife are going through. Your wife's father was the same age as I am. It does make you depressed not being able to do anything. It was an accident in June that triggered my anxiety again (I fell of a ladder and fracture 2 metatarsals and dislocated a toe, I was in plaster cast for 11 weeks). You have been so strong for those around you and your body needs time to rest and heal.

rhusio
18-12-12, 17:40
Dear Joseph

I'm very sorry for your loss and cannot begin to imagine what that must be like.

I am going through a period of depression and anxiety and currently trying to get by while I wait for the antidepressants to kick in.

R

HotLad86
18-12-12, 17:54
Dear Joseph

I'm very sorry for your loss and cannot begin to imagine what that must be like.

I am going through a period of depression and anxiety and currently trying to get by while I wait for the antidepressants to kick in.

R

Hiya Verdana

Im sorry too :weep: But nothing can be done now can it.. I just wanna get myself back too some kind of normal living...Right this second im in full panic mode alone and scared hate it...argurments hate it

almamatters
18-12-12, 23:07
So sorry for your loss Joseph. :welcome: to the site . Hope you find lots of support on here :hugs: