PDA

View Full Version : Tinnitus migraine?

Kez_miller
18-12-12, 02:50
Just a quick one really last few days I have been having zaps in my head then the other night I read a post on here about tinnitus! Amazingly 5 minutes later I notice ringing in my ears...and 3 days later is still here! However tonight I actually have a bad migraine! I haven't had one for a few months and as we speak migraine and ear ringing is still present! Could my ears ringing be sign of my migraine as a lead up to it and during...maybe after my migraine goes so will the ringing? Surely tinnitus can't start that suddenly! No exposure to loud music no infections that I've noticed but its driving me mad!

Anxious_gal
18-12-12, 06:22
Are you antidepressants as they can often cause zaps.

I get ringing in my ears, I notice it mostly when I try to sleep but it can be bad and very loud at times too. Usually it's ringing but can also be other noises like wind or whooshing.

I get migraines, usually I'll feel tired,stressed, headaches before I get a migraine.

I don't know if ear ringing is related.
But I wonder how your sinuses are?
They can cause ear symptoms and migraines.

TMJ can cause both too, if your jaw clicks or is very tense or your grind your teeth at night.

Baggs
18-12-12, 11:08
I've had tinnitus and migraines but one did not cause the other, they were totally independant. I wish you all the best.

Baggs