PDA

View Full Version : panic and dizziness and ear infections

QueenVictoria
25-08-06, 01:31
mmkayy... so for the past week i've been feeling dizzy and stuff... like dizzy and queasy like when i stand up i feel like im going to fall and ****. i also have panic disorder so that could be it... but why would it be going on nonstop for a week? and it could be the ear infection cause im prone to those... i just dont know what to do... also i also feel like my brain.... is like... and my heartbeat... sometimes it like emphasizes and i can feel it... like more than normal... its so weird and i wish it will go away :([Sigh...]

net
25-08-06, 03:02
i've been having that for about 3 weeks now and i havent got an ear infection, i do get it when i'm very anxious or having panic attacks a lot, i put it down to my agoraphobia is trying to get me again

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

missacorah
25-08-06, 21:27
This is a little similar to me. I had labyrinthitis 2 years ago which incase you dont know is where you feel dizzy all the time (but mai nly after getting up from sleep etc), nauseous and weak etc and it was truly awful. Because I couldnt leave the house for a long time with it it kind of developed into anxiety etc when I do go out.

I, too, have been having a really bad week or 2 with the symptoms you have described and am hoping it is just panic and not the labyrinthitis. My doctor said that once you have had it you may again be more susceptible to it when you have been feeling stressed so bare that in mind.

PM me anytime as we are in a similar situation.

jacquelinehogarth
25-08-06, 21:40
:)Hi, I am apprehensive at the moment. I am starting a new job next Tuesday. Am excited and a little worried about it all. I havent worked for 20 months because of anxiety.