PDA

View Full Version : help!

La85
19-12-12, 00:48
Hi I am new here... I think I have emetophobia.. been very scared of sickness since I was little, but seem to have got really bad lately, I wash my hands constantly and use boots anyo viral foam constantly. Anyway my little gitl age 5 has been sick this evening, at about 11, and then again about 12. she feels very hot and says her tummy hurts. she had her school disco earlier and had no time fo dinner first so basically all shes eaten tonight os sweets and squash.when she got home she didny want dinner and went straight to bed. im panicking so much that she has a bug!! Or could just br bad combo of sweets and sancong around at the disco?? I should just be worrying aboit wheyher she is ok but im just so scared of catching it!!! I hate being like this!!! Just wnant to be able tonlook after her!!! Anyone any advice??? X

---------- Post added at 00:48 ---------- Previous post was at 00:47 ----------

Sorry for awful spelling! Phone terrible to type on! X

Angelai
20-12-12, 10:37
Hi :welcome: to the site.

This is emetophobia, and it's awful - I really feel for you, as will loads of others on here. I wouldn't cope at all in this situation (in fact, when my son was about a year old I didn't - I had to call my mum in the middle of the night then couldn't go near him for 3 days).

I don't know what will help you, I just wanted to let you know you are not alone. I hope your little girl is ok xxx