PDA

View Full Version : In tears all morning :(

ReissG
19-12-12, 09:15
I've had to hide it from my partner cause I know he will get angry, I have no one to talk to what so ever :(
I can feel two lymph nodes on the left side of my neck, when I move one the other moves with it, like they are connected.
I decided to google "connected lymph nodes" and all that comes up is lymphoma.
I'm starting to think now that it must be true, why else would I have two lymph nodes connected.

One Dr online said if they are in a line they can be stuck together.

Do you personally think it could just be all the muscle/skin/veins around the lymph nodes that are making them feel stuck together?
If I press down hard on one and move the other, one will move the other will stay, but as soon as I let go it will move to the other side.

Col
19-12-12, 09:48
Reiss, hi erm like u, I think it's your glands!lymphadenopathy! Nothing to worry about, if they eventually go down, in a sensible time frame. I'm not a doc but have a BSc in human biology and have a little knowledge.
Don't ever google, I know it's tempting, I've done it! Have u had a cold/virus? Or do you physically feel unwell?? Best to go doc and get checked if it continues to cause concern but, I think glands, every one gets I've had this , 2 balls moving around, perfect time of year, damp & cold for infections etc!
Col

kirstynic
19-12-12, 10:35
Hi I know how you are feeling I have my own issues with lymph nodes on my neck and behind my ear. My mum also has swollen nodes on her neck and they are visable without having to feel them. They are matted nodes and I googled and was so worried, she had a scan and apparently they are normal and fatty, she has to attend appointments to check size but that's it.

lo89
19-12-12, 11:09
I have got those too, they feel hard and connected and although they don't really move. I think it is because of the muscles and things. Can't get a doctors appointment until after Christmas either =/