PDA

View Full Version : 5 years with depression/anxiety

JessicaRae
25-08-06, 04:34
HI, i'm Jessica...I'm new to this, and hoping that i might get some information from some of you on depression. I haven't been dianosed yet...but i know my body and know that something's not right! Also have an aunt thats going through the same thing i am. Anxiety and depression are two things i have been suffering from for at least 5 years now. I have my good and bad days and trying to go about dealing with this without going to see someone bc i know some doctors give medication out like it's candy. I'm glad to have some where to come to and people to talk to about the same thing i am going through!!!

xoxo
Jessica

Southern_Belle
25-08-06, 05:13
Hi Jessica,

Welcome to NMP and you have come to the right place. You will make many friends here and will receive great information. Please visit the chatroom for conversation when you need help or a laugh. Again, welcome.

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

polly daydream
25-08-06, 08:03
Hi Jessica and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

giddy
25-08-06, 08:40
Welcome to the forum Jessica
love Helen

nicjay
25-08-06, 11:00
Hi Jessica

Welcome to the forum, you will find lots of useful information here and also meet a lot of nice people.

Nicola
xxx

Clare_63
25-08-06, 11:03
Hi Jessica

Big welcome to NMP

Take care

Clare :)

Obstacles are those horrible things you see when you take your mind off your goals (",)

trac67
25-08-06, 11:39
Hi Jessica,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

manmoor
25-08-06, 12:09
Hi Jessica,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

clickaway
25-08-06, 12:16
Welcome Aboard, Jessica!

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

net
25-08-06, 17:23
hi jessica

welcome to the forum. you'll get good advice here and support.

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

fisher
25-08-06, 19:27
hi jessica my names joanne i joined this site 2 weeks ago and think its good, i also am with no panic they are good aswell, they have helpliners aswell to talk to over the phone, i have had anxiety now for 3yrs and i hate it, my fear is my heart going fast, how do you deal with yours? if it is easier you can email me on buttonsj@3mail.com hope to hear from you soon x

jodie
25-08-06, 20:41
hi

welcome to the forum you will get lots of good advice and support from people .

jodie

nomorepanic
25-08-06, 21:28
Hi Jessica

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

twiglet
25-08-06, 21:35
hi, jessica

welcome to the forum. you'll get great support here.....

love,
twiglet xx

carly123
26-08-06, 10:42
Hi Jessica

Welcome to NMP

Carlyxx