PDA

View Full Version : Dad's friend is coming around later and I'm worrying..

Rls1994
19-12-12, 16:38
As most of you know, I have emetophobia so you can guess what I'm going to write.

I'm worried that my Dad's mate will turn up, have some conversations and then mention about having the Norovirus recently, or having someone in their house that has had/have it. I know the chances are slim, and I'm an idiot for always worrying about that slight possibility, but who knows?

I'm going to stay in the other room with my sister, but I feel harsh for doing so.. I don't want them to think I'm avoiding them or anything. I also speak to them sometimes, but he's mostly my Dad's friend more than anything.

You see, we have not had anyone visit our house in years, with the exception of parcel delivers or let's say, someone to fix something in the house. But what I mean is someone in our house for a few hours. I have social phobia which is another reason why I'm worried I guess. Because when I get nervous, I feel nauseous, adding more anxiety than I already have.. It's a vicious circle. :doh:

I don't know what I should do? I think I would just like reassurance here more than anything to be honest.