PDA

View Full Version : Does anxiety affect the eyelid and under the eye?

twinflame94
19-12-12, 21:27
I know that anxiety can affect the eyes, but I was wondering if it could affect my eyelid and under my eye? Just because my eyes have been hurting, along with headaches, but my left eye feels really off from the usual symptoms of anxiety. It feels like it's tight, the skin, and I thought it was getting smaller, but it doesn't really look all that different from my other eye.

And I've been having on and off panic attacks for the past three weeks, but the past day I've been relatively calm and not freaking out..

Is this normal, for my eyelid and under my eye to feel weird after a panic attack?

Rls1994
19-12-12, 21:48
Yes definitely related to anxiety as I get this myself sometimes. But mostly, my eye twitches more than anything.

Sorry to hear about your panic attacks as well, hope you are better soon.

Take care.

twinflame94
19-12-12, 21:55
Thank you so much! I'm honestly glad I'm not the only one, although I'm sorry it happens to you as well. :L

Do you know how long it can last for? Because I've been feeling this for the past few days, although I guess I have to consider I've had these panic attacks for 3 weeks just about..

& you take care as well. :)

Rls1994
19-12-12, 22:45
Haha, it's no problem at all. :yesyes:

I can sometimes have some symptoms of anxiety for up to a month, it's crazy isn't it? Since I'm nearly constantly worried, the symptoms are also always with me as well. It really does suck. Anxiety can cause so much physical symptoms it's unbelievable.

Do you have anything to distract yourself with by the way? It really helps me whenever I'm anxious or anything.