PDA

View Full Version : Just saying Hi

rickymark
20-12-12, 00:34
Just Joined today fab site, well done to everyone. My issues started 5 years ago when my wife passed away from cancer aged 42. Has left me with my health anxiety/ neurosis with bringing up 3 children and a business . I believe passionately there is a way forward, and its a combination of having a great GP who understands the personal circumstances, educating yourself through sites like this, and having a good set of friends to talk too. Its so easy to feel isolated . And isolation and feeling that noone understands or cares is the root of a lot of the problem. So onwards and upwards and I look forward to being an active member.

nomorepanic
20-12-12, 00:45
Hi rickymark

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

BobbyDog
20-12-12, 07:35
It can be lonely being a single parent, I know this. You are doing fantastically well bringing your 3 children on your own and running a business, this would create anxiety in the most calm of people.
I hope we can ease the stress that you are under.

oh no_1
20-12-12, 07:46
welcome to nmp.

stormyok10
20-12-12, 09:23
Hi Rickymark,
Welcome I am sure you will get lots of advice on here. you are already part of the way there with your positive attitude

ricardo
20-12-12, 09:34
rickymark welcome

You sound a positive person and you are amongst friends here.Fell free to discuss any issues that you have.

Annie0904
20-12-12, 09:40
Hi :welcome: I am sure you will get lots of support here

rickymark
20-12-12, 10:31
Thanks everyonefor the welcome, Iam going to open up another thread regards my health nurosis/ anxiety and what happened.

Mark13
20-12-12, 13:38
Hi rickymark

Welcome to the site. You find a lot of like-minded folk here.

Sparkle1984
20-12-12, 23:54
Welcome to the forums. :) You sound very positive and optimistic, so I'm sure you'll be able to overcome your problems with the right support.

diane07
20-12-12, 23:56
A huge warm :welcome: to NMP.

You'll receive lots of advice here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Check out the articles on the left for advice and post on the forum for support.

Best Wishes

Di x

bfff2020
21-12-12, 00:22
nice first post welcome

I was going to tell you never to underestimate the power of positive thinking but you clearly already know it's power

I'm sorry for your loss and greatly admire what you've already done and will continue to do for you and your family

when things are bad they're bad but we can always change them, always

be well

fozzy is crying
21-12-12, 01:58
:welcome:
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1: