PDA

View Full Version : Massive hugs for cat (serenitie)

oh no_1
20-12-12, 00:40
Big hugs for cat who is making a brave step on saturday and going to edinburgh....... all the packing etc eill be worth it in the end hun.

so so so so so proud of you and cant wait to see you when you get back and hear all about it..... we talk long enough on phone without no gossip as such so will have loads to talk about when we meet about edinburgh, and still got pics and the professional pic to show u from dance comp if i dare bring them, and il bring through ya bday and xmas prezzies i still got.

let me know how u getting on.... pm me or text or ring 2morro.... well today seems as though it nearly 1am already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annie0904
20-12-12, 09:23
Have a lovely time in Edinburgh Cat :hugs:xx

Serenitie
20-12-12, 10:33
Big hugs for cat who is making a brave step on saturday and going to edinburgh....... all the packing etc eill be worth it in the end hun.

so so so so so proud of you and cant wait to see you when you get back and hear all about it..... we talk long enough on phone without no gossip as such so will have loads to talk about when we meet about edinburgh, and still got pics and the professional pic to show u from dance comp if i dare bring them, and il bring through ya bday and xmas prezzies i still got.

let me know how u getting on.... pm me or text or ring 2morro.... well today seems as though it nearly 1am already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww Jemma, you're so sweet. I'm packing today and very excited. I look forward to meeting you and seeing your pictures when I return. I'll have some to show you too :yesyes: I made your Christmas present yesterday I'll bring it with me on the 30th. Speak to you in a bit :hugs: xxx

---------- Post added at 10:33 ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 ----------

Have a lovely time in Edinburgh Cat :hugs:xx

Thank you lovely :bighug1:Have a peaceful Christmas xxx

eternally optimistic
20-12-12, 10:47
Have a great trip.

I want to do Edinburgh too.

Let me know what its like.

best wishes

oh no_1
20-12-12, 11:34
[QUOTE=Serenitie;1089211]Aww Jemma, you're so sweet. I'm packing today and very excited. I look forward to meeting you and seeing your pictures when I return. I'll have some to show you too :yesyes: I made your Christmas present yesterday I'll bring it with me on the 30th. Speak to you in a bit :hugs: xxx[COLOR="blue"]

Just been me hun. Only speak what I can.
I can't wait to see pictures of your trip.
Awwwww wow. A made xmas gift... dont think i ever had something made before..... that such a lovely thought..... hope you like your little bits.... and your birthday prezzies.
Lovely talking to you on the phone too.
Speak over text later...... determind to have a positive day today and get some wrapping done.... well more wrapping done.... feel i been doing it forever in drigs and drags.

Serenitie
20-12-12, 13:06
Have a great trip.

I want to do Edinburgh too.

Let me know what its like.

best wishes

Thank you Jay Ann. I hope that your Christmas is filled with all that brings you joy. I'll update you on my travels upon my return. Warmest wishes, Cat :hugs:

---------- Post added at 13:06 ---------- Previous post was at 13:00 ----------

[QUOTE=Serenitie;1089211]Aww Jemma, you're so sweet. I'm packing today and very excited. I look forward to meeting you and seeing your pictures when I return. I'll have some to show you too :yesyes: I made your Christmas present yesterday I'll bring it with me on the 30th. Speak to you in a bit :hugs: xxx[COLOR="blue"]

Just been me hun. Only speak what I can.
I can't wait to see pictures of your trip.
Awwwww wow. A made xmas gift... dont think i ever had something made before..... that such a lovely thought..... hope you like your little bits.... and your birthday prezzies.
Lovely talking to you on the phone too.
Speak over text later...... determind to have a positive day today and get some wrapping done.... well more wrapping done.... feel i been doing it forever in drigs and drags.

You are very thoughtful, Jemma. It is a lovely quality. Hopefully you can wear the gifts I've made you while you are out having fun or dancing :D

It is so good to hear how confident you are becoming. You have made such progress that I know will continue in spite of the ups and downs that life throws at us :D

Enjoy your day! :D
Cat xxx

speckles69uk
20-12-12, 15:32
Have a lovely time in Edinburgh Cat.

Let us know how it goes

xxx

Tessar
20-12-12, 16:09
good luck from me tooo &hugs
:)
:D
:hugs:

Tish
20-12-12, 19:56
Have a lovely time Cat, I'll be thinking of you.. :)

oh no_1
20-12-12, 22:23
You are very thoughtful, Jemma. It is a lovely quality. Hopefully you can wear the gifts I've made you while you are out having fun or dancing :D

It is so good to hear how confident you are becoming. You have made such progress that I know will continue in spite of the ups and downs that life throws at us :D

Enjoy your day! :D
Cat xxx[/QUOTE]

u have loads of great qualities!!!!!!!!
confident? me? am i?
i hope to be better soon
want 2013 to be the year.... the year of difference...... in a good way!

london
20-12-12, 23:00
have a wonderfull time happy christmass
god bless

AuntieMoosie
20-12-12, 23:32
I hope you have a wonderful time hun :) :hugs:

Sparkle1984
21-12-12, 00:03
Have a good time in Edinburgh! :)

Serenitie
21-12-12, 22:15
Thank you so much Jemma, Rebecca, Tessar, Tish, London AuntieMoosie & Sparkle

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas full of everything that brings you joy! :hugs:

Tish Thank you so much for your lovely email. I will write back soon. The picture of Maggie and Bolly is so adorable and made me grin!:D I can't stop looking at it! Have a wonderful Christmas. Speak soon! :bighug1:

Jemma Have a wonderful Christmas. I hope that you get fussed over and spoiled. You are so thoughtful to others. I look forward to catching up on 30th :bighug1:

I am all packed and very excited, much more so than nervous! :yesyes: I have my dresses, heels and perfume at the ready to help me have the first memorable and enjoyable Christmas in years! The start of many adventures ahead of me. If the anxiety comes, let it. It will pass.

Much love to all.

Cat :bighug1: xxx

Annie0904
21-12-12, 22:17
Lovely to see you so positive, have a lovely time x

Serenitie
21-12-12, 22:20
Lovely to see you so positive, have a lovely time x

Thank you :hugs: You too, Annie x

oh no_1
26-12-12, 16:59
so glad to hear you are having a fab time!!!! and only 4 more sleeps till i see you. this my first time on here in ages.

oh no_1
28-12-12, 01:57
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of you cat for doing what you have done!!!!! so looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing pictures and giving you all your prezzies.