PDA

View Full Version : The GA Forum...I Just Want To Say Thanks

Chester
20-12-12, 16:12
Hi everyone.

Whether or not we collide with the Deathstar or are invaded by Klingons hiding in a French mountain, I just wanted to say a few words to everyone on the General Anxiety Forum.

I would like to say thank you to everyone who's ready my posts, blog or responses. I'd like to thank everyone for contributing and telling us their stories so we don't quite feel as alone as our illness can make us feel. I haven't read every post but I've lurked on many and shared your experiences. I'd like to thank everyone for their patience and understanding as the same topics or questions are asked (and answered) without ever belittling or making anyone feel unwanted. Thank you to everyone for not judging or questioning. Thank you for letting us all...be us.

The amount of times I've felt rubbish or convinced myself that I'm seriously ill, I've logged on here and found a dozen other people (all well, all alive) going through the same thing, it's nice. Not for us as sufferers but to know that you aren't so different after all.

So, I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah or whatever else you are celebrating. Here's to a Happy New Year for us all and more and more of us breaking through the barrier of anxiety and depression and becoming more like...well, ourselves.

Take Care Everyone :yesyes:

Annie0904
20-12-12, 16:18
What a lovely post, Wishing you a merry Christmas and Happy New Year too.

Sparkle1984
20-12-12, 23:20
I'm glad you find this forum as useful as I do! Merry Christmas to you too! :D