PDA

View Full Version : This end of the world thing

wazza
21-12-12, 17:40
How are the "true believers" going to cope tomorrow when they wake up?

Wolfie
21-12-12, 17:57
Unless you are a true believer yourself, I think you have nothing to worry about lol.

adamikey1
21-12-12, 19:22
It was meant to be at 11.11 this morning but we still here posting so no worries or I'm in heaven with 2 boys aged 8 and 10 who have got this novo virus never mind will listen to some nice music now take it easy everyone don't let this rule our lives

talkinghelps
21-12-12, 22:51
How are the "true believers" going to cope tomorrow when they wake up?

The 'True believers' believed that the world would end at 11:11am today, universal time (GMT). That's now passed and lots of countries are now already well into the 22nd.

The main website for the whole doomsday theory had a clock that was running down to 11:11am, and when it hit zero, they briefly went offline, seemingly either because it crashed from so many visitors, or they just didn't know what to do. But then they brought it back up with the clock at 20,000 days, and the message below that we had now 'entered into a new beginning' as if they knew that was the plan all along.

ammiemum
22-12-12, 11:40
crap

---------- Post added at 11:40 ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 ----------

oops sorry did i say that out loud .... i have reasons for being annoyed with these so called intelligent people who scare children because they will believe anything ...... grrrrr