PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out right now .

smit
22-12-12, 00:27
Today has gone from bad to worse . Felt anxy all day , wanted to alternatively punch / scream and cry and be cuddled . Had a panic attack this eve started to feel a bit better , tried to eat cereal and then part of my tooth fell off .
It's the tooth I had to have dental work done on recently which was a huge ordeal and now Ive lost , wtf do I do ?! I've literally lost half my tooth .
I can't find an emergency dentist in my area that is open Saturday's and I've lost so much tooth it's exposed the entire filling to my root canal . I'm so scared what if it gets Infected before I can go ? Nt to mention the terror of having to go dentist again .

nomorepanic
22-12-12, 00:33
Maybe you can call out of hours doc and ask if they can find you a dentist or maybe see them ??

smit
22-12-12, 00:36
Good idea . Im Considering the walkin clinic tomorrow morning . This is just not what I needed :/ needed a calm down evening before another high anxiety day tomorrow , now I'm goo h to be a wreck all Xmas .

flipped
22-12-12, 00:41
Hi you can get a dental kit from chemists which is a temp filling until you see a dentist, dont know if it will help with broken tooth though!!