PDA

View Full Version : It's Getting To Me Today... Ouch!

MissHDynamite
22-12-12, 13:11
Just need a little emotional release.

Hurting today. Seeing all the people doing christmassy things. My facebook is full of people happily shoppping and partying, both of which I can't do.. not that I want them not too of course but like most of us I try and shrug it off but it's hurting me today that I can't join in the fun so shall probably have a few tears :weep:

Bit depressing that.. sorry :blush: x

Annie0904
22-12-12, 13:16
MissH, I think many of are feeling the same..I think maybe I should stay away from facebook for a few days. Every one else is having so much fun and I am sat here panicking about Christmas day! I think we should have an NMP online party so we can try to cheer each other up :D. Even with loads of family around, it is still a lonely place when you are feeling so anxious. I keep thinking about poor Ddcoo (Di) in hospital though and that makes me thankful that it is just my anxiety I am worrying about and don't have to worry about being in so much physical pain on top of the anxiety. Sending you lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs: xx

kirstyelizabeth
22-12-12, 13:44
im the same hun, i think i should also stay off facebook, and maybe away from the whole world until xmas and new year are over. you arent alone. x

panickyme
22-12-12, 13:48
Awww Miss H, I am right there beside you. :hugs: This stinks!!!! I'm with Annie lets have an online Christmas party! I still have some shopping to do, and some Christmas dinner things to get, and I am a nervous wreck thinking about going out for these things. It is so depressing, and I find myself just praying for it to be over. Sad :weep: Miss H what are you doing for Christmas, do you have to travel, or cook? Either one is nerve racking. I have 17 coming, and my heart is already going 100 miles per minute. Why go to the gym (which I don't) when I get a cardio workout right in my own house.:) You are not alone my friend, I'm right there with you. :hugs: Hope you feel better, and have a beautiful Christmas, and a safe, healthy, no anxiety, New Year! :hugs:

Annie0904
22-12-12, 14:08
Debbi...You have 17 I thought I was bad enough with 14! All I can say is roll on boxing day! x

MissHDynamite
22-12-12, 15:49
Aww thanks guys I know I'm not alone :hugs: I am doing the cooking (prefer mine lol) not too many though, me, partner, daughter (possibly her partner but thinks he has to work) my dad and his partner. Might have another one as my friend is having a rubbish time with hubby so told her to turn up here if he's arguing.. Bless her. Just having a little spring clean in my lounge now with music on and shall be getting a candle out for my mum :weep: Right, don't want to set myself off again so off to clean my windows lol xxx

---------- Post added at 15:49 ---------- Previous post was at 15:47 ----------

Ps.. Yes let's party in here after Christmas lunch and good luck for those with loads to feed :D xxx

Annie0904
22-12-12, 17:31
i am panicking now because my son and his wife are coming here tonight and I thought they were setting off this morning. They didn't leave until 3:10 and it is a 4 hour journey in the dark and rain so I am worried sick!!

AuntieMoosie
22-12-12, 18:43
Hi all:)

Yes I, too, am finding it hard this year, even though I'm not really doing anything!!

It's only me and my partner here for Christmas and Boxing Day.

I just think because we suffer with anxiety/panic, we all just get caught up in all the stress and build up of the whole thing, many people, of course, love all that, but for those of us that suffer it just causes more anxiety and panic:wacko:

Annie great idea about us all having a Christmas bash, I would much rather that, it's great to spend it with like minded people:D

Please all, just take the day as it comes, I know it's hard especially if you've got people coming, but just don't worry! it's one day, it doesn't matter, but what does matter is your health and peace of mind so just do what you want to do and I'll see you all on here :yesyes: :yahoo: :hugs:

panickyme
22-12-12, 18:54
Miss H across the globe, and I am cleaning windows also!!!!! lol I have this thing were everything has to be spotless when family, and friends are coming. (just one more thing to stress me out) and I don't know were the dust, and webs come from, but my family might think the monsters live here. lol. So I am keeping really busy today just cleaning. You have a nice size family coming on Christmas Lucky You, and I hope your friend comes over, and enjoys the day with you. Annie 14! Hope we make it through this. (we will) I complain but I like the challenge, and I love family. Wishing your son a very safe trip, and you both have a Very Merry Christmas! :hugs:

MissHDynamite
22-12-12, 19:03
hehe debbi.. I am the same with cleaning lol.. why do we do this :D

Annie, your son should be arriving around about now.. is he there yet? :yesyes:

And yes, Auntie, I am sure we will have a catch up on the big day! xx

Annie0904
22-12-12, 19:47
No he isn't here yet :( He did send a message though to say they were stuck in a traffic jam at Doncaster about an hour ago. I was going to do a really good clean then I thought why bother when I have 14 here it will be a mess in no time so I am waiting until they go :) It is quite clean anyway so I don't think they will go looking for cobwebs and if they do I will give them a duster!! :D

MissHDynamite
22-12-12, 19:54
Ooo they could pop in to see me.. only 20 min away from Doncaster.. thats where I grew up in my teens :D

Anyway, don't worry, they will be fine and great idea about the cleaning, give em all a duster :yesyes: x

Annie0904
22-12-12, 20:53
I will send them to you and tell them to stay there until boxing day MissH :roflmao:

---------- Post added at 20:53 ---------- Previous post was at 19:55 ----------

They are here now :D