PDA

View Full Version : LOOSING FRIENDS

katyfitz
25-08-06, 13:57
Hi everyone, Ive lost a really close girl mate and in a way it hurts but people keep telling me to not care and get on with my life. Basically My friend cheated on her bfriend by sleeping with a mutual friend of ours. The guy she was seeing is a mate of mine n one day we were sitting in the pub just chatting and he asked me about my friend clares new byfriend i told him he was good for her etc and little did i know he had me on loadspeak because i got her found out that she was cheating on him, but clare never once told me this other guy wasx a secret so inocently i spoke about her bfreind. Now she wants nothing to do with me, she tells me that no one in our local pub like me when all of them do, she works in our local too and i just feel uncomfortable but i dont wanna stop going in there because she is making me feel threatened. It does hurt caise we were inseperable for 5 years and now we cant stand the sight of each other but im glad we dont talk but hate the bitterness.

Just wish i didnt care what people thought of me and if they hate me or dislike me fine, but i always need to know why. could this be part of my anxiety

thanks for reading xx

polly daydream
25-08-06, 17:04
Hi, sorry you and your friend are no longer friends but she was in the wrong not you, your part was accidental. So lift your head high when you go in your local and sod what anybody thinks. I think us peeps with anxiety are a little more sensitive than other people anyway and do worry more about what people think, so yes it is part of the anxiety.

Hope this helps,

Take care,

Polly x

scoobygirl2005
25-08-06, 17:12
Hi.

Aww sorry to hear that. Its hard when you lose a friend like that when it isn't your fault, give it some time and in a few weeks you will probably be friends again.

Scooby2005
x x

jill
25-08-06, 17:20
Hi Katy,

I can understand how you are feeling at the mo because I have been there, lost a friend, we were friends for about 20 years.

Anxiety come in many ways, and yes this is one of them. You have done nothing wrong. I know its dame hard but its a must to walk into the put with your head held high.

I am like you, I always want to know the reason why, but sometimes when you find out the answer, its laugherbull, its a stupid reason, you find out its nothing to be worried about in the first place.

Time is a great healer and you have lots of it. Things WILL sort itself out in the end.

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

Friends are those people who ask how you are
and then wait to hear the answer :D

jill
29-08-06, 14:28
Hi Katy,:D

Just wondering how you are, have you sorted things out with your friend yet.

Please let us know how things are going.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

Wannabeloved85
29-08-06, 15:39
i understand completely!
I lost both my friends :( a girl i tlked to moved back to her dads, we started hanging around and my neighbour also a friend of mine {male i might add} also decided to join our little get togethers {outside my house! housebound and all!} Only, an attraction formed, they denied it at first said i was being daft and jealous of their frinedship {so not! i was p@ssed at the fact that they kept sneaking off behind my back} anyway, they did get together eventually and pushed me away. 2's company, 3's just messy.
Dont let it stop you visiting your local or going out. i did and got worse off! i was doing so well when we were all friends, then i was alone and didnt go out because they would be making out in his garden {right across the road from me}
Becci x

LockedShut
29-08-06, 15:45
I get where you're coming from. My best friend moved 150 miles away about 3 years ago. And now he's going to uni even further away. Didn't help that last night I confessed that I loved him...

Man, friends are difficult...

<center>***************************
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me...</center>