PDA

View Full Version : Nicola, moderators helpers at Christmas

BobbyDog
22-12-12, 23:00
I would like to say a big thank you to all the people involved in providing this invaluable website. It has had such a positive influence on my life.
Thank you for being selfless individuals.
May all your hopes and dreams for 2013 come true.

Very Merry Christmas and a positive successful New Year.

To Nicola, all the moderators and other people behind the scenes that we are not aware of.

xxxxx

Annie0904
22-12-12, 23:06
I will say the same as Bobby Dog, I would have been so much worse if I didn't have the support I have had from the lovely people on this site and it is all thanks to the moderators xx

MissHDynamite
22-12-12, 23:22
Well said Bobby.. this site has been a God send to many of us and I really do thank all the staff behind it along with all the lovely people who have helped and still do help me along the way.

A very Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy & Healthy New Year!

ps moderators.... if you ever have a problem with anxiety, I know a few people who can help :D Thanks again xxx

nomorepanic
23-12-12, 01:18
Awww thank you all.

I have a fantastic team of people helping me out on here and the amount of work they do behind the scenes as well is more than I can ever explain.

We try to keep NMP spammer free and above all a FREE service to anyone that needs help.

Happy Christmas to you all xx

celticlass62
23-12-12, 08:38
Thank you all very much for this wonderful site.
i dont know were i would have been without the help and support of everyone when i was going through my court case,
i love each and everyone of you on here and i have made a lot of good friends on here. merry christmas from myself and my family xxxxxx
celticlass :hugs::hugs:

Baggs
23-12-12, 10:44
I agree with what everyone has said.... thank you Nic and thanks to everyone who helps run this great site. Thank you thank you thank you.

Baggs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx

eternally optimistic
23-12-12, 13:19
Very best wishes to Nicola and NMP team.

Thank you very much for being there for another year and hopefully,
for another year to come.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HERE'S TO A GREAT NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

:D

almamatters
23-12-12, 13:43
Thanks to all the team, this site has been a a great help to me, I have been reading the site for a couple of years, but plucked up the courage to join a few months ago.
Thanks again Nicola and all involved you do a fantastic job of running a site that helps so many xxxxxx :hugs: :hugs:

panickyme
23-12-12, 14:00
I can not thank you enough for all that you do. I am so lucky to have found this site, and all of you. I'm blessed that you allowed me to join, we have nothing like this in the US. Thank you so much for your dedication, and hard work. Merry Christmas, and have a safe happy, healthy New Year!!!!!!:hugs::hugs:

venusbluejeans
23-12-12, 15:09
ps moderators.... if you ever have a problem with anxiety, I know a few people who can help :D Thanks again xxx

:D All but one of the one of the Admin/mods suffer with Anxiety too, which I think is why it makes it a great site as we know what it is like to deal with anxiety and panic, rather than having a Team that does not really know much about it and just runs a forum

We try to keep NMP spammer free and above all a FREE service to anyone that needs help.

Well free to everyone else but you :doh: ........ Thank you So much Nic for Paying for NMP out of your own savings to make this a FREE site for ALL of your members :hugs:

Thank you to all of you and I wish you a Happy Christmas which is as Panic and anxiety free as Possible xx

http://www.lizzysittoolbox.co.uk/ElizabethMuirWordPressBlog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/snowman-christmas-2008-animated-christmas-2761792-320-320.gif

Pipkin
23-12-12, 15:28
Thanks everyone - it's much appreciated. I'm also a fellow anxiety sufferer and I know just what it's like. This site has been a lifesaver for me too.

It's thanks to Nic that it's here we're also very grateful to her :hugs:

I hope everyone has a peaceful Christmas and a positive start to the New Year. You all deserve it for being strong and determined to beat anxiety, and never giving up hope.

Take care

Pip xxx

Sparkle1984
23-12-12, 16:20
I'd also like to say thanks to all the moderators for running this site and also thanks to everyone on this forum who has helped me over the last few months. :D

http://www.allgraphics123.com/ag/01/13486/13486.gif (http://www.allgraphics123.com/merry-christmas-100/)

SamanthaAU
01-01-13, 10:42
Thank you all, but especially you Nicola. You are a savior to all of us, as much as our ramblings probably annoy the bejesus out of you most times, without your dedication to this site we would ALL be much worse off.

---------- Post added at 21:42 ---------- Previous post was at 21:40 ----------

And PS - not that I can actually do much from way over this side of the world, but if I can ever repay your help, kindness and support it would be an honor and privedge xxx

hanshan
01-01-13, 10:57
Plus one to all of the above.

Growing up with anxiety-related problems fifty years ago, I could have only imagined the sort of support and help that is available over NMP.

Granny Primark
01-01-13, 11:18
I totally agree with what everyone else has said.
This site and everyone concerned with it is amazing.
Thank you so much.:flowers::flowers::flowers:
Happy New Year to you all.

Vanilla Sky
01-01-13, 11:18
Just saw this , How nice of you all , Good wishes to everyone for a prosperous New Year , I wish you all good health

Paige xxxx