PDA

View Full Version : tension headache

OFFMEHEAD
25-08-06, 14:56
any one tell me was tabs are best for this type of headache ive tried co codamol, diclofenic, tramadol and nothing is shifting this king of headaches mind you i did have a tooth out last week and was chareged £60.00 but i dont remember the dentist saying he was gonna throw in a free headache any ideas?

expecto patronum
25-08-06, 16:34
I used the homeopathic remedy belladonna 30 which worked for me, I've also taken Syndol when I've had a bad headache.

nattynoo
25-08-06, 17:20
i have recently started using 4head - its a herbal stick that you rub on your... forehead!!

it is really good -it makes your head go cold and its really refreshing...

good luck with it!

net
25-08-06, 17:49
i agree with nattynoo forehead is great. if my headache gets really bad i put a frozen gel pack on it and that freezes the headache away. if its caused by tension try putting ibugel or take ibuprofen to bring the inflammation down. i use panadol or solpedeine tablets

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

OFFMEHEAD
25-08-06, 18:15
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">i have recently started using 4head - its a herbal stick that you rub on your... forehead!!

it is really good -it makes your head go cold and its really refreshing...

good luck with it!

<div align="right">Originally posted by nattynoo - 25 August 2006 : 18:20:17</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote"> cheers just found that in me armour of medicines lol il give it a go thanks

LIFE IS LIKE A PUBIC HAIR ON A TOILET SEAT EVENTUALLY YOU GET PI**ED OFF

OFFMEHEAD
25-08-06, 18:18
thanks il give it a go

LIFE IS LIKE A PUBIC HAIR ON A TOILET SEAT EVENTUALLY YOU GET PI**ED OFF

nomorepanic
25-08-06, 21:46
Maybe you could do with a nice head/neck massage as well?

Nicola

memyselfandi
24-09-07, 16:22
Maybe you could do with a nice head/neck massage as well?

Nicola

Anyone offering?

LOL

Mark

Panic1971
24-09-07, 18:45
Hi Mark

I will do yours if you do mine...

I have had a bad headache for over 2 weeks now. Eventually gave into it and went to see the doctor today. He said it was a tension headache and advised that the best thing for it is anti-inflammatory's.

He said anything with codiene in it makes the headache worse???

memyselfandi
27-09-07, 22:14
Has anyone tried 4head?

Why not try a indian head massage. I think a lot of the local gyms offer services like this.

Hope this helps...

Me first...LOL

Mark