PDA

View Full Version : Rubbish day when will it get better?

almamatters
23-12-12, 13:17
Just wanted to post about my rubbish day yesterday. I had tickets for a concert in Birmingham at the O2 Academy to see a few bands with my sister. These were brought in August and I remember when I got them I was sure I would be well enough to go. Yesterday the decision was basically took out of my hands, both my sister and husband decided I would not be able to handle it and the night would end in a) me having a severe panic attack b) paramedics being called to the venue to take me to A and E.
They decided to go together so the ticket would not go to waste :mad:
Needless to say last night I was gutted, While I can understand their reasoning and deep down I think they did it for my own good, I was so upset. I felt useless and angry that I am still not able to attend something like that. Logically I think they were right and the night would have been too much but still have been crying most of today and still feel depressed. Thanks for listening , wanted to get that off my chest. :weep:

Baggs
23-12-12, 13:18
((((((((huggles))))))))))

Mark13
23-12-12, 13:19
Not much I can say but: :bighug1:

eternally optimistic
23-12-12, 13:23
Hi

Sorry you didnt make the event.

Dont beat yourself up over it.

You are definitely not useless, it is just one thing you didnt do. There can
be many more "things" that you can schedule in for next year, that you will be able to do.

Sending you lots of best wishes and please, try and see it as one thing you didnt do rather than it upsetting your mind and thinking you are unable to achieve.

There are plenty of things I have ducked and dived and, still managed to go on and do good stuff.

Best wishes and keep smiling :)

Jackie

almamatters
23-12-12, 13:39
Thanks for your replies. xx