PDA

View Full Version : feeling il so convinced i am guna die

trish1955
23-12-12, 14:49
been feeling ill for a few days i had the sick bug about 4weeks ago and it nocked me off my feet i spent a whole day sleeping the doctor came out and she told me i look burned out well i hate the stress of chritmas and at the moment i double stressed i live in a small 2bed hous i have had 6 children all grown up now my 2 youngest boy 21 girl 18 are at home my daughter did move out last yr to live with her partner as she was having a baby whom was born in octobe last yr in march this yr they broke up and she came home with her little boy she tried to work things out with her boyfriend and moved bk in with him it lasted 4 weeks so first week in june she was back here i had rearranged my house as there was only 3 of us and things had been pretty quiet as i though i was now going to get some me time the little one wakes up all hours and he tips my home upside down so my house work as become harder my partner dont do anything at all my son works and if i had a day were i dont feel like coookig after doing it constantly for 34 yrs he will feed him self my husband goes off being mardy saying i have not had nothing to eat then i feel angry guilty then stressed my daughetr is same she does nothing not even any washing she is so lazy and i am so tired feel i cant go on any more i am agraphobic do shopping online most of the time but my son made my daughter go with him yesterday to do christmas food shop any way i say to my partner get somthing he will say there is;nt nothing yet i cccan go throw sumat together he will eat it he makes me hate him wen he is like this right now i have a bad cough a cold my whole body aches and like i say i am so tierd and there is so much still to do i just came out of a warm bath and the though popped into my mind i am not going to make christmas my oldest daughter rang and said her partner unlce died last night she said she as to be grate full she not lost any one close wich again put the thought there sorry its so long i cant eat as got no taste or appitiet at all thanks for listening take care xxxxx

Baggs
23-12-12, 15:07
(((((((((huggles))))))))

trish1955
23-12-12, 15:38
thanks baggs it was nice chatting to you today xxx

Baggs
23-12-12, 15:41
Likewise xxx