PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

Beeswing
23-12-12, 20:29
Just want to say hello..This is all new to me. Up until July his year I rarely had cause to visit the doctor, have any concerns about my health and kept myself fit. Then whilst on a biking/camping tour of France I felt a sharp pain under the sternum which I'm pretty sure was just a pull from handling the bike but no, it had to be my heart. I went into an unexpected melt down which I'm now pretty sure would come under the 'health anxiety' heading. I've stupidly done the Google diagnostics, experienced a lot of the symptoms contained on this site (tension headaches, tingling hands, buzzing, stabbing, burning, tinnitus, palpitations panic attacks etc. etc....). I've had blood tests, been to the neurologist and am told there's no thing of concern but he's put me on 10mg Amiltryptiline! What's happened to me?! It's really hard to believe the brain can inflict such a discomforting array of symptoms! Anyway it does help to know I'm not alone and this site has given me a good deal of reassurance. Thanks. Phil. :)

nomorepanic
23-12-12, 20:39
Hi Beeswing

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

BobbyDog
23-12-12, 20:54
A very warm :welcome: to you.

Baggs
23-12-12, 21:55
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help here as I have. All the best.

Baggs

Mark13
23-12-12, 22:04
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find lots of help and support here.

almamatters
23-12-12, 22:40
Hi :welcome: to the site