PDA

View Full Version : Provigil. Can cure depression ?!

lovemenot
23-12-12, 22:54
I had panic attacks and i tried all kind of meds like bromazepam/calmepam ,etc.

1 week ago i tried PROVIGIL (modafinil). I am feeling super from it.

-I don't have anymore those fatigue/falling down sensation caused by anxiety, depression or whatever.

-You can feel the effect of an 25% of an 200 mg pills for maybe 2-3 days...

-Seems like the effect start slowing from 2-3h after you take it!

-If I was feeling like a "dead zombie" in a "virtual pc reality" because of my depression/anxiety after i took provigil I was feeling like "super-vampire" feeling every person that moves (even those i could see on the windows)

-At first I was panicked because I was feeling to "alive" instead of feeling to "dead" (as calming pills make you feel sleep/dead).

- At first i was still panicked while getting out the house,etc but now i am ok because nobody can scare me and cause a fatigue

-It's not calming you down, as provigil do... but you can take care of yourself, like no fatigues,etc... I am asking myself if i can mix them together modafinil+bromazepam.

It's strange everything around me, because it seems so real ..., but it's seem working. You can be very "scared" of the first time because if you go shopping you can feel "very much the seller" for example or the other people around you, but no fatigues and no more panic attacks.

Anybody else tried it?

lovemenot
21-01-13, 12:18
UPDATE: after a few months of use they are not that so good..

nomorepanic
21-01-13, 12:35
You only tried it for a month though so maybe it takes longer to work

clarisse
21-01-13, 13:40
UPDATE: after a few months of use they are not that so good..

lovemenot
There are interesting article,s about this Drug in the Independent by Johann Hari Good for short term use for when you need a boost.And also for excessive tiredness.It can also help with feelings of Depersonalization and SAD disorder.But after a while it can affect your creativity.
Your experience mimics those of others who have tried it.