PDA

View Full Version : Excessive belching

Justinf
24-12-12, 06:07
Already paranoid I have stomach cancer, I made the cardinal sin of consulting Dr Google and one of the symptoms can be excessive belching. I have noticed that I am burping more regularly than normal, although I can't be sure, because I never really took much notice of what was normal before. I know that sounds stupid.
Having diarrehea on and off for a week now and I have not had an appetitite for a month, and had a few days of bloating and stomach cramps after weening off Cymbalta and increasing my dosage of Seroquel (from 25mg once daily to 25mg twice daily), but my GP, after three visits, says there is nothing to worry about.

---------- Post added at 06:07 ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 ----------

Hmmmm...I only seem to do this when I drink Strongbow cider. I think I should have just calmed down and thought about it a bit more. Pretty sure it's the carbonation in the cider.
Anyone else have this 'problem'?

Mark13
24-12-12, 18:50
Now and then.

I've always put it down to the several cans of Pepsi Max I have a day - so carbonation's certainly the main culprit IMHO.

j2
25-12-12, 06:49
I have IBS and many others with HA have it too. All the symptoms you are describing sound just like when I have a bad bout of anxiety and it ramps up my IBS or vice versa. Chamomile tea really helps me out along with extra fibre. Good luck

iamstrong
26-12-12, 20:28
I have had this for years when I get anxious, indigestion, drink too much etc.
I go through times where I think it must be something else, but then realise there is something that triggers it.
Please don't worry. It is normal. You would have other symptoms too if it was something like that.
Hope you feel better.