PDA

View Full Version : Norovirus question sorry

Kate1970
24-12-12, 07:56
Hi, I work in healthcare in a residential home which was struck down with nuro I contacted it 2 weeks ago .. My middle daughter got it around the same time as me but my twins started one on Saturday then the other last night vomiting :(.. I am emetiphobic so this is hell for me :(... Do you think it's the same virus or am my middle daughter and I are likely to get it again?.. Really could do without this on crimbo eve!!?
I really am preying its the same bug and I won't get it again :( I was so ill and flu like with it aching all over it took a good week to start eating again!!
My tummy is grumbling but I'm hoping this is a mind thing?

Merry chrimbo all :)
X

Justinf
24-12-12, 08:01
sounds like the same strain. Unlikely you will get it again. Take the usual pracautions, be extra vigilant with hygeine (washing hands etc) which I'm sure you are anyway.
I'd say you'll be fine. Merry Christmas from Australia.

Tessar
24-12-12, 09:24
take a look here http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=126709

i would think if you have just had it, you prob wouldnt get it again, bit like if your family all get the same cold, when the last few to get it are infectious, they wouldnt re-infect the first who had it & so on. wow, tho i do sympathise it must be hell for you coping.

Tessar
24-12-12, 17:49
oops, i posted on the wrong thread. doh.