PDA

View Full Version : Eye/Head Pain

Natalie x
24-12-12, 14:49
Hi everyone.

Not posted her in a while. Seem to have had my anxiety under grips for a while now, but today I'm having a set back. Since Saturday night I have had a pain from my right eye up to my head. I wear glasses and don't wear them as often as I should. I have had them on since yesterday but don't seem to be helping and have taken paracetamol which helped last night but have woken this morning with the same again. I'm begining to panic and keep preSsing at my eye to see if its swolen. Hopefully it is just psychological. Has anyone had this before or can relate? It seems to be worse when I move my eye. My right eye is my bad eye.

Any response would be much appreciated.

Thanks x

Mark13
24-12-12, 19:25
Does it hurt when you shake your head? If so it could be sinus related.

I get sinus irritation on occasion from a mild dust allergy, just recovered from one episode which lasted 5 days in fact, which is why it came to mind.

cattia
24-12-12, 21:20
I used to get some sort of neuralgia pain from my eye right over my head and go the back of my ne k on one side. It didn't feel muscular, it was more like a shooting pain. I had it on and off for a long time, but I haven't had an attack of it in well over five years. I never did find out what caused it but I guess maybe muscle tension could be to blame.