PDA

View Full Version : hello, I'm new

mak1
24-12-12, 16:15
Hi, found this forum after deciding to try and figure me out after a nightmare works do where I found myself stood on my own while everyone around me chatted to each other! I went home... dawned on me all my friends have drifted away, and I have no one I could call upon do go for a drink and a laugh. I'm just to anxious to make new ones. Hope everyone is well and having nice christmas. Mark :)

amanda*43
24-12-12, 16:24
Hello Mark. welcome to the forum.Hope you have a good christmas. Regards, Amanda

nomorepanic
24-12-12, 16:26
Hi mak1

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

MissHDynamite
24-12-12, 16:31
Hello Mark and welcome to the site.

Sorry to hear about you anxiety.. I would say, it's not so much your friends have drifted away from you.. its probably a case that like many of us, you have withdrawn yourself, maybe without realising but your definately not on your own.

I am the opposite of you.. I have no trouble chatting to people, my problem is being able to get out to do so! :doh: You will find many lovely people on here with great advice who have gone or going through the same as you so don't worry or let it get you down.

I hope you too have a very Merry Christmas x

almamatters
24-12-12, 16:47
Hi and :welcome: to the site xx

Mark13
24-12-12, 17:16
Welcome to the site, Mark.

Mark.

mak1
24-12-12, 17:58
Thanks for the warm welcome, gonna look around for a while if thats ok. Thank you. Mark.:)