PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic Ordering

cheeky monkey
25-08-06, 19:14
Hi,
Well the last few weeks have been pretty upsetting and stressful, but Im pleased to say I got through them mainly with the help of Lea, but I also found a book that has started to change the way I am thinking. Cosmic Ordering, this is the book Noel Edmonds had read and helped him to write his own book. Having read both of these, I have placed my own order with the cosmos, and too my surprise, things are starting to change for the better, My art work is starting to sell, plus I plucked up the courage to go to our library and book a art exhibition of my work for November, I would never have done that in the past. I also asked for help with my depression and on the same day I was told to get into contact with MIND, which we did, and today I got a message from them saying they can help with a befriender and other help. No I find out that they do classes in, photography, creative writing, and pottery which would help me.
I ask for a order everyday the more positive you are the quicker you will get your order from the cosmos, I am concerntrating mainly on my art, I have also gone back to sending articles off to magazines. These things I have been losing intrest in due to not feeling right, but after reading these books I am trying to turn my life around. I am also reading another book called Monkey Taming which is very good and is helping with a eating disorder I have.
Perhaps now there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Is there anyone else out there who is interested in any of these books I would love to know if they have helped you?
Lea and I are going away next week on a mini cruise to spain for my birthday, and I am really looking forward to it, again that is another step forward as not long ago I couldnt look forward to anything.
I know I will have some bad days and I will try and over come them. My next order is to make more friends and maybe trust people more, this will be hard as I haven't trusted many people in the last 25years.
I have found it real hard to post here in the last few months as a few things have happened. But maybe I can send an order out to find new friends here, Lets see what happens.:D
Take Care
Susie

den64
25-08-06, 20:56
hi susie

you sound really positive, well done with getting back in to your art and enjoy your trip to spain, you will have a great time

best wishes

denise :D

nomorepanic
25-08-06, 21:26
Susie

Sounds great news to me. Hope you and Leanne have a fab cruise.

Good luck with the art as well - you know how much I loved the pics you sent me.

Maybe things are looking up for you eh?

Nicola

polly daydream
25-08-06, 21:56
Hi Susie, thats wonderfull news so pleased for you, have a great time on your mini cruise to Spain and brill news about your art, good on you.

Take care,

Polly

pips
25-08-06, 23:28
Good On ya Susie I'm so pleased for you.

I hope you both have a fab trip.

Take Care,

Love & Wishes,

PIP'S X X X X

brenda
26-08-06, 11:30
HI SUsie

yes i have read the book and it seems to be working for me too

I am an artist too. I have just had a commission for 8 paintings for a UK magazine and am earning enough with my art to come off benefits at the moment.

Its brilliant that is working for you as well

Keep in touch. PM me if you want to chat

Pam