PDA

View Full Version : Does my symptoms sound familiar please help

nutcasetom
24-12-12, 19:18
Hi everyone i have just joined and i am very confused with what i am going through and need some advice of people who have or are going through this as im not sure if it sounds like what i have.
Im 19 years old and i have been having some horrible symptoms for the last few months it all started gradually and builded up so bad that now i at least have one horrible symptom going on.
My symptoms are
*Dizziness (Drunk feeling)
*Weakness
*Tiredness
*Numbness in right arm
*Jelly legs
*Shaky
*Disorientated (unreal feeling)
*Feeling like im going to have a fit or pass out
*Restless
*Don't feel like motivating as i feel i do not have any energy
* Feeling breathless (usually lasts for a few days rather then a ordinary panic attack.
Things have got so bad im constantly searching online for answers ive been doctors and had a blood test, oxygen test, blood sugar test which is 4.9, heart tested, Blood pressure.
Things are so bad i will not go out because how i feel all the time i feel like it is a challenge to get through the day barely go out im so scared. I have been doctors and they always say nothing is wrong when i know their is they just say it is anxiety but i am not worrying about anything. Im having CBT at home because i can't get out. I just feel like it ain't anxiety and agoraphobia because im not scared or worrying about anything accept how i feel all the time.
Does anyone else have the exact same symptoms as mine as i need to know that anxiety can do this to someone even when they ain't worrying. I really appreciate your help and need to hear it from someone who actually goes through it so i can at least put my mind at rest that my symptoms is nothing serious thanks for your help take care x

panic12
24-12-12, 20:18
Ive had all of thoose, not at the same time but all of them, they all seemed to magically disappear when I talked to friends or went out somewhere

nutcasetom
24-12-12, 20:36
Thank you it makes me feel better as i am feeling that it is nothing serious it is very scary.

panic12
24-12-12, 20:45
I know it's scary and i'm such a hypocrite! I telling you it's nothing while at the same time writing my own worrying thread haha :p but believe me the more you worry about them the worse they become. Ask your self this, did all this symptoms magically appear when you stated to panic?

nutcasetom
24-12-12, 21:03
that's true lol today it started with me waking up with my right arm numb and it has been all day and ive been really anxious shaky and fidgety all day because of it. I started prozac 6 days ago but im not sure if the pill is for me :( I know you got to give it a few weeks but im worried as i feel awful everyday anyway :( ... sorry lol i know you probably have this going on as well. Just helps talking to someone sometimes who knows exactly what your going through everyone else think im going mad.

panic12
24-12-12, 21:58
I know what you mean no one in my family understands and I get fed up of people saying 'just stop worrying' I wish it was that simple! but at the end of the day while ever we worry about these things there always going to be there.

nutcasetom
24-12-12, 22:07
very true it is very frustrating because if the symptoms vanished i wouldn't be worrying but it takes the stop worrying for them to vanish lol very hard.