PDA

View Full Version : Big hugs for darkknight

Tessar
24-12-12, 20:52
Hello everyone, It isnt usually my thing to do this - especially as I havent been registered on here that long.
But a while back I spotted a thread started by Dale (Darknight). I dont know much about Dale other than what I read in his thread but it really tugged at my heart strings. At the time, I made a promise to Dale that I'd be thinking about him at Christmas.
So, Dale I wanted you to know that I have remembered you and that even with my awful memory, I suppose miracles can happen.

SO HERE I AM OFFERING YOU ALL MY WARMTH AND SENDING YOU HEALING, CARING & KIND HUGS.

This is a link to Dale's original thread: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=125908

Wolfie
24-12-12, 20:56
This is very very, extremely kind of you Tessar :)

Just want to let Dale know that I'll be thinking of him tomorrow and sending him as much strength as I can to help him get through tomorrow.

Don't forget Dale, you are stronger than you realise, the people here, at NMP, will always be around to help you through anything. You have people you can trust and rely on here. I hope you can take some comfort from this fact. I hope that despite the pain that you are going through at this time of the year, that you remember you have the rest of your life ahead of you, that life isn't always going to be this hard, that one day you will see that you are a wonderful guy :)

All the best mate,

Chris.

Annie0904
24-12-12, 21:05
Dale, I also want to let you know that I am thinking about you too as I am sure a lot of our big NMP family are. Sending you :hugs::hugs::hugs: x

AuntieMoosie
25-12-12, 01:50
Hi Dale :)

I too have been thinking about you a lot hun.

If you need me, I'll be here all day tomorrow and the next day. Please don't feel alone Dale, you have many caring friends here on NMP and we all want to support you as you go through this tough time.

Sending you hugs or comfort :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

BobbyDog
25-12-12, 05:40
I have only had contact with you a couple of times on chat Dale, but believe me you are a very strong individual and have the knowledge of someone much older than yourself. You have survived the trauma life has thrown at you.
I hope 2013 brings you health and happiness.x

Tessar
25-12-12, 07:42
I'm loving all these heartfelt messages.
Kind, important people all being there for each other.
That's what it's all about :hugs:

Elen
25-12-12, 09:53
Merry Christmas hun, no doubt we will catch up at some stage.

Love you honey xxx

AuntieMoosie
25-12-12, 14:28
Hello Dale :)

I hope you're having the best day that you can, been thinking about you lots:)

Sending lots of hugs your way :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Tessar
26-12-12, 16:04
Just checking in again, Dale. What crummy weather today. Did it rain your end? I dragged myself out into town this morning & had a look in some of the shops - luckily before the heavens opened. Got glowing cheeks now from the wind & chill. They're on fire. Time for my bath now, that'll probably mean I'll be glowing even more soon. so, it's boxing day. Hmmmnnn..... just another day really isnt it? Work tomorrow & friday for me. Soon it'll be new year - the celebrations will be past & we can all go back to normal. Normal - yipeeee. I kinda quite like the sound of normal!! Anyway, here we are, Dale holding your hand & thinking of you & soon we'll all be back to normal.