PDA

View Full Version : Lump on head!

worrying247
25-08-06, 20:20
Well I got over the fear that I had a tumour in my stomach or on my ovary but lastnight I was laying on my couch and the back of my head hurt so I felt where it hurt and there was little hard lump there! I told my mom and she said it's probably a bug bite or an ingrown hair or something. I dont remember bumping my head at all and I really dont know what it could be. I have been up all night thinking it is a tumour and I am dying. The lump is on the right side of the back of my head. I remember brushing my hair very hair yesterday until the point that it hurt and I also remember itching my head the following day quite hard. Would a tumour just develop there over night??? Am I overreacting?

-Jen

nattynoo
25-08-06, 20:29
ok.. try and distance youself from the panic and think rationally...

every head has little lumps and bumps on them. There is NO WAY that a little bump that you have noticed on your head is going to be a tumour. The fact that it hurts is also a good sign that it is nothing serious.

It is probably a blind spot or something.. it will go in a day or two...

PROMISE!!

rosebud
25-08-06, 20:53
its probably just a cyst they are very common and nothing to worry about. I have one myself.
Or maybe a spot , a tumour definitely would not grow over night. Promise.
Stop worrying.

jodie
25-08-06, 21:09
hi jen

i think it may be a cyst my mum has one and they do hurt to touchif its still there in a few days go to your doctor and show him im sure it is nothing to worrt about

jodie

nomorepanic
25-08-06, 21:41
Could be an insect bite maybe?

It won't be a tumour overnight like that so try not to worry ok

Nicola