PDA

View Full Version : I have tried today,as much as I possible can

sarahlou1983
25-12-12, 15:31
Well all this worry over the last few days has taken a toll on my poor body.Feeling very poorly today :( .Couldn't manage any dinner,the thought of food just made me want to vomit .I have managed to spend some time with the family today though,in between needing to lay down from feeling unwell.Its just constant nausea.I don't know whether its something to be proud of or not,but I have tried today,as best as I possibly could.I'm just so exhausted now.Need to give my body some much much needed relaxation time.How has evertone else coped with today :)

smit
25-12-12, 16:08
Well done for coping so far ! As that sounds like exactly what you are doing , despite what your body is making you feel ^.^ I'm having a good day , I just felt anxy in the car on the way over to the in laws , now for the biggest challenge of the day : lunch . ;)
Merry Christmas

AuntieMoosie
25-12-12, 16:12
Hello :)

You're doing great hun :yesyes:

Just keep doing what you're doing, rest when you feel you need too, I'm just going off to my bed now :)

I think sometimes it helps just to shut our brains and minds off for a while, it brings much needed relief:)

:hugs: :hugs:

Liziik
25-12-12, 18:05
:hugs:Keep your chin up hun your doing great! You have done the best you can and you should be proud of yourself

Col
25-12-12, 18:11
Sarahlou, youve tried your best as u say so...... You should be really proud! U managed.:yahoo: