PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, this is a good day to register!

Bigdogintheuk429
25-12-12, 15:56
Hi all, I'm "Big Dog!" from the UK:shades: it's a pleasure to be welcomed by all you hard soldiers who are striving on with your own individual struggles, I assume, alike me, these self help sights provide a great amount of information and support for people with sensitive conditions like SAD, GAD, MD,BIPOLAR etc- the full works!

Those kind of conditions are hard to talk about to people, so sitting behind a screen where we're all nice and safe, is for now, the working in progress stage of our getting better! :yesyes:

Rather than drown you with my sorrowful stories and hardships I just want to say today for me is a good day to register, it's Christmas:bighug1: and i have to say that it has been the first day that everything has lifted me out my depressive daily low state. Prezzies' Food, family - for me anyway, it's provided me with the respite i needed from my dark depressive norm.
Today i've felt so gracious i cleaned my room so well my parents are so pleased and it's taken me two weeks to clean it. thing is, with depression or any other illness of the mind, in my opinion, causes dark clouds that get in your way from doing things and prevent you from seeing something in a rational manner.
:shrug:First day here, can't wait to mingle about the site and see who's who etc! :yahoo::yahoo: THERE IS HOPE!
Love Big Dog! :roflmao:

almamatters
25-12-12, 15:58
Hi and :welcome: to the site.

nomorepanic
25-12-12, 16:10
Hi Bigdogintheuk429

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Mark13
25-12-12, 16:32
Hi Big Dog, welcome to the site.

Sparkle1984
25-12-12, 19:44
Welcome to the forums. :) I can relate to what you say - Christmas does cheer me up.

Tessar
26-12-12, 16:00
I like your post Bigdogintheuk429. Positive & welcomed. If there's a time when you do feel the need to share your sorrowful stories and hardships - then feel welcome. as you've gathered already there are lots of hard soldiers here who, as you say "are striving on with your own individual struggles". One thing I find that helps me is helping others. So as I say, if you need us..... we're here!!
Meanwhile well done.