PDA

View Full Version : please help...... freaking out!!!!!!

cjw
25-12-12, 17:10
Just been for a walk and have pain under left breast and in left arm. Keep thinking I'm having a heart attack. My family is down stairs and I am locked in the bath room freaking out. I have no other symptoms. Is this really anxiety. I did go on a swing at the park. Trying to convince myself it's a pulled muscle!:weep:

panickyme
25-12-12, 17:16
I do get that a lot, and it does scare you when it happens, might just be trapped wind. (not a Doctor) but yes, anxiety can give us weird pains. I always get checked if it keeps up. :hugs:Hope you feel better soon!

Twinsmummy
25-12-12, 17:19
Hello
I'm sorry you are feeling like this. I have had the exact same thing for a couple of days but think it is due to holding my daughter up at a skating party.

I don't know you or your history, but is it likely that you are having heart difficulties? If it is you should maybe call NHS direct for advice?

I am sorry you are worried, if you are really concerned I think you should tell a member of your family sweetheart.

Big hug
Cx

Mountainclimber
25-12-12, 18:07
relax you have probably pulled a muscle, go back down to your family and tell them , your be fine