PDA

View Full Version : tingling

fruity
25-12-12, 20:43
hi guys hope you,ve all had a gud day. at the moment i,ve got tingly neck. i am tired bin up since 4am. that could be it because i don,t feel stressd just feel relaxed & very tired. any1 having sensations at the moment. xx:whistles:

nutcasetom
25-12-12, 21:59
Hi yes im having a numb arm and it is tingling all the way down to my pinky it is driving me mad ive had it since yesterday i keep thinking im having a stroke or something as no1 seems to know what im on about when i mention it 2 them :\

fruity
25-12-12, 22:14
Hi yes im having a numb arm and it is tingling all the way down to my pinky it is driving me mad ive had it since yesterday i keep thinking im having a stroke or something as no1 seems to know what im on about when i mention it 2 them :\
i was having a tingly left hand this morning. makes you feel low,scared. what if,s 'always what ifs. i,ve got an obsession over my heart. have you got any.

nutcasetom
25-12-12, 22:22
yes it sure does it gets out of hand my thinking sometimes. I am worried about my heart but im mostly worried about having a stroke or fit or something like that my big fear is passing out and not been able to feel my body so my arm being numb does not help whatsoever. I have far to many symptoms it is unreal and lucky enough i do not have them all at once just i have a symptom for a week and then it moves on to the next and it gets me thinking what is wrong with me again.

Im having cbt at home at the minute because i can't get out my house a few months back i was fine going college and it just all hit me for no reasonan that is the hardest part because i don't know what is causing it as i am not worrying or was not worrying bout anything? So you feel the same like this one week it will be dizziness then numb the next.

fruity
26-12-12, 13:26
yes it sure does it gets out of hand my thinking sometimes. I am worried about my heart but im mostly worried about having a stroke or fit or something like that my big fear is passing out and not been able to feel my body so my arm being numb does not help whatsoever. I have far to many symptoms it is unreal and lucky enough i do not have them all at once just i have a symptom for a week and then it moves on to the next and it gets me thinking what is wrong with me again.

Im having cbt at home at the minute because i can't get out my house a few months back i was fine going college and it just all hit me for no reasonan that is the hardest part because i don't know what is causing it as i am not worrying or was not worrying bout anything? So you feel the same like this one week it will be dizziness then numb the next.
good_aftanoon sorry my post is late. hope your ok... yes my symptoms don,t come all_together. im pretty much the same as you. i haven,t had a realy good day i woke up this morning & i just felt so weid & my legs were feeling funny i just felt dread & feard facing the day. & when i got up i still felt jittery but once i got moving i was ok. then i spraind my ankle. & now im having a lye down. o & i,ve got hradache. so just feel bit poo.

nutcasetom
26-12-12, 18:13
Hi sorry to hear that hope you are ok im having a bad day today feeling numb , tired , spaced out and weak it is horrible my arm is numb it is just hard to believe this is anxiety?

fruity
26-12-12, 20:17
Hi sorry to hear that hope you are ok im having a bad day today feeling numb , tired , spaced out and weak it is horrible my arm is numb it is just hard to believe this is anxiety?
im ok thank you. hope you are. i know it is hard to belive it,s anxiety. it,s upseting realy if you think about it.. it just doesn,t seem to go away then if you are having a good day there,s always something to spoil it. you,m just never free of life,s downers.

nutcasetom
26-12-12, 20:35
yes that is very true i just keep telling myself it is anxiety if it wasn't something would of happpend by now and it makes me feel a bit better ive noticed im more relaxed at night.

fruity
26-12-12, 21:24
yes that is very true i just keep telling myself it is anxiety if it wasn't something would of happpend by now and it makes me feel a bit better ive noticed im more relaxed at night.
yes i usualy say that to myself. anyway let,s hope tomorow is a better day. im going to say good night because im dozing off. if you want to post again by all means do & i,ll reply as soon as. i usualy get up in the night so i,ll check the site. hope you have a good nights sleep..

nutcasetom
26-12-12, 21:56
ok thank you and take care.

fruity
27-12-12, 12:24
ok thank you and take care.
good_afternoon. how are you today... im okay at the moment just had too much wisky. mind you im drinking sum sherry now.