PDA

View Full Version : Stomach Aneurysm (Or Anxiety?!)

Chester
26-12-12, 12:20
Hi all, thanks for reading.

I've not felt quite right in the old stomach for a few days now.

I'm getting a really strong pulsing from the stomach (it's not constant and I've had it before but not as strong as this) which I know can be you aortic pulse but is also a symptom an AA. I'm 28 but fairy unfit, very slightly overweight. I don't smoke or do drugs (aside pregablin :D ) and I do overdo the sherry (and wine) quite a bit.

It's hard to describe how my stomach feels. It's empty and I feel gassy but I've no appetite. I managed a decent amount of festive food yesterday (not a huge eater) but my stomach feels a cross between nauseous (without the need to be sick) empty (with hunger pangs) and needing to constantly sit on the toilet and a lil bit acidy. I know its odd.

Has anyone experienced this?

I know anxiety can cause a number of symptoms that play tricks on the mind and I keep discovering the overwhelming number of physical symptoms it can cause but surely it can't do my stomach in as much as this?

Annie0904
26-12-12, 13:05
Stomach aneurysm is highly unlikely at your age. They usually only occur in men over the age of 65. My stomach is not feeling so good today either but I am sure it is because of the extra stress from Christmas.