PDA

View Full Version : sherry triffle and citalopram....plz dont laugh

Dizzydoll
26-12-12, 15:29
Im really freaking about this ive just had a big dish of sherry triffle at my mims n now i feel abit wierd funny head n tired is this anxiety or coz im on citalopram n u shudnt dtimk ehile on it?

AuntieMoosie
26-12-12, 16:44
Don't be freaking out hun :)

I doubt the trifle would have done any damage:)

You're probably feeling tired after the last couple of days and then your anxiety kicked in when you thought about the trifle, You'll be fine hun :) :hugs:

cassy1989
26-12-12, 18:12
Hi dizzydoll. Honestly you will be fine. My friend is also on citalopram and drinks heavily at weekends on it (even tho you aren't meant to obviously) and it never does her any harm xx

Dizzydoll
26-12-12, 21:23
Phew thanx guys i feel rather silly now ha x

Sparkle1984
26-12-12, 21:23
I had some sherry trifle for dessert today but it didn't affect me at all. My Aunt (who made the trifle) said there wasn't that much sherry in it anyway! So I doubt it would affect you very much.

AuntieMoosie
26-12-12, 22:06
Hi hun :)

You are not silly at all :) We all have our things that we're frightened of, they may all be different but they all result in the same anxiety.

As long as you feel better now, that's all that matters. We're all here for different fears and that's how we can all help each other :) :hugs:

Dizzydoll
26-12-12, 22:47
Aww thankyou so much its just coz i know u cant drink then i had that and panic set in lol x

Dantastic
27-12-12, 00:17
I did more or less the same thing. I had a few beers and then my anxiety kicked in as I thought it would react badly with me.

Justinf
27-12-12, 01:24
There's no way in the world the alcohol content in the trifle would be enough to affect you. You probably just ate too much of it and that's why you feel funny:)

Arnie365
27-12-12, 05:38
I had a stressful time with this as well. I'm on fluoxetine and was dreading Christmas because I haven't told my family about my anxiety only my wife. Everyone likes a good drink at Christmas when we get together so I started panicking and thinking of excuses I could use. In the end I started sipping a lager and found I was fine. I had 3 pints in total over about 6 hours and was fine. I wasn't keeping up with everyone else but they didnt notice!