PDA

View Full Version : Participants needed for Radio Documentary

EnterTheFlea
26-12-12, 18:36
Hi everyone, my names Colin, and I have suffered from Panic Attacks for around 5 years now. My panic revolves around my intense fear of being sick/dry heaving. It all started after I gagged at school, when I had a bad cold/dry throat. It has intensified into a fear of vomiting, due to habing food poisoning around three years ago. It effects most aspects of my life, and it has come to point where it is effecting my relationship with my partner/family. So I am finally having face to face therapy in the next few weeks.

ANYWAY the point of this post... I am also a university student, studying Radio Production. For my 10 minute piece, I am going to create a radio piece that focuses on how Panic Attacks, Phobias and Anxiety can affect a persons life.

I am looking to include a range of voices in the piece, with people telling their stories, past experiences with anxiety and panic, and ways that they deal with it.

Of course, all people who contribute will be kept anonymous. I believe I can create an insightful, powerful and moving piece, that focuses on real peoples stories.

If you are interested in helping me with this project, email me at: ColinJByrne@live.co.uk

Thank You!

EnterTheFlea
03-01-13, 13:53
Here is a rough Sample of how my 10 minute piece will sound. As stated I'm looking for people to add their voices, so I can create a powerful, eye-opening and effective piece. Once again if you would like to assist me, please E-mail: ColinJByrne@live.co.uk

https://soundcloud.com/colinbyrne/panic-attacks-anxiety-project

NoPoet
07-01-13, 22:49
Email sent.

Serenitie
08-01-13, 02:11
I think this is a really worthwhile & valuable project and enjoyed listening to your clip. I have sent you an email :)

EnterTheFlea
09-01-13, 21:10
I have replied to your emails! Thank you for your support with this project!

Serenitie
09-01-13, 22:13
I have replied to your emails! Thank you for your support with this project!

Got 'em! Thanks! :) I'm doing my recording tomorrow evening. You should have it by Friday :) Can't wait to hear your finished piece in full :yesyes:

EnterTheFlea
10-01-13, 15:37
Got 'em! Thanks! :) I'm doing my recording tomorrow evening. You should have it by Friday :) Can't wait to hear your finished piece in full :yesyes:

Thank you for the support! I look forward to hearing it! :)